79

When I came to the previous residence, it was obviously not much different from before, but it was almost impossible for Mo Danwen to recognize it.

The only and biggest change is that there are a lot of plants planted outside the cave. There are more than 20 trees by visual inspection. If Mo Danwen is not mistaken, they are all rice!

"Mom, it's rice!" The children rushed over.

When they were about to rush into the rice field, they were stopped by Mo Danwen, "If you rush in, you will destroy the rice!"

Osay heard the voice coming out, he knew it was their voice, and he saw Mo Danwen and the others with his own eyes, he still couldn't believe they came back.

"You are back!" Orsay said in surprise. They are not dead, they are not dead, they are alive and well!

Everyone turned their attention to Osay at the entrance of the cave.

Ini narrowed his eyes, "Are you there?"

A shy look flashed on Osay's face, and his eyes flashed: "I didn't mean to pester you not to leave. After I left, I caught some prey and wanted to give some to you to repay your life-saving grace. When you were not there, I I put things outside the cave, and when I send you things a few days later, I find that the original prey has rotted and stinks, and you are still not there. I feel strange. I am worried about you. I have been here all day without seeing you. I've been waiting here for you since then."

"What's going on with these rice?" Mo Danwen didn't mind that Orsay took up their original residence. After all, they abandoned it first. He was more concerned about where these rice plants came from.

"There used to be two rice trees here. I thought that you should not want to see them wither, so I have been taking good care of them. Later, when the rice matured, I saw the rice rain you mentioned before, and I got a lot of rice. Plant it, thinking that you will still see rice when you come back, and I, I will use the rest of the rice as food."

Speaking of the back, Osay kept his head down, not daring to look at the expressions of Ini and Mo Danwen.

Mo Danwen knew that Osay must have felt embarrassed for occupying their house and eating their rice, but he was not angry.

"You are doing the right thing, really, and I don't blame you. Since you raised the rice to maturity, it doesn't matter what you do with the rice you get, you can continue to plant it or eat it, it's you. Personal choice. I think you know, we don't live here anymore, so the ownership of this place is yours, the cave, toilet, rice, it's all yours."

Osay raised his head, "You really don't blame me?" Whether the things belonged to him was second, and he was willing to return the things to Mo Danwen and Ini, but he didn't want to see his savior resent him.

"Really! Seeing that you are still alive and well, I'm actually happy for you too."

When I left at that time, I forgot to transplant two rice trees into the space. I didn't expect that the willows and willows would make a shade, so that Osay could get these two rice trees, so they had rice as food and planted more than 20 rice trees.

It can be said that this is Osay's repayment of gratitude. If he hadn't sent them prey, he wouldn't have known that they were no longer there. If he didn't worry about them and stayed and waited, he wouldn't have raised the two rice plants to maturity. So much so that more than 20 rice trees are still planted.

This is cause and effect, there is a cause and there is an effect. Osay planted a good cause and got good fruit.

"As long as you are willing to forgive me." Knowing that Mo Danwen really didn't blame him, Osay smiled, "These things are yours, and I will give them back to you."