90

After several tests, Ini and Orsay were silent for two days. Mo Danwen thought, they should give up.

To be honest, Mo Danwen really wanted to beat Orsay when he learned that it was not only Ini, but also Orsay. As for Ini, even a few more beatings would be unforgivable. It is normal for Osay to think so without knowing it, but Ini clearly knows that the two of them are pure human beings!

But thinking that he had beaten Eni before but it didn't work, Mo Danwen understood that violence could not solve the problem, so he simply "cooperated" with their test. fabricated experimental results.

But Mo Danwen still underestimated Yi Ni's ability to bear. The test failed, and there was disappointment, but he said that he gave up completely. If he was not 100% sure that Mo Danwen was not pregnant, it would be impossible for Yi Ni to give up.

So after a brief period of frustration, Ini and Orsay discussed how to determine if Mo Danwen was pregnant.

"Think about it again, what else can you do?"

"Forehead……"

Osay is very regretful now, he shouldn't have told Ini, he saw Mo Danwen's appearance in the test and felt that he was not pregnant, he had a vague idea of ​​giving up, seeing that Ini was still thinking about this, only I feel ashamed for Ini, he gave Ini hope, but in the end he brought disappointment to Ini.

"Why, you don't want to help find a way?" Ini stared.

Osay was so frightened that he almost didn't dare to take a breath. He only hoped to reduce his own existence.

But even if he didn't breathe, it was impossible for Ini to ignore his existence. After all, Ini was looking at him now, and he was still staring closely.

Ini kept staring at Osay, only staring at Osay until his hair stood up. Seeing that Ini did not divert his attention because of his silence, Osay swallowed and said bravely, "I really can't help it."

"Really gone?"

"It's gone!" It's gone now, but if you think about it carefully, maybe you can think of other ways, but it takes a lot of thinking time, Osay would rather Ini give up the idea of ​​testing than give him hope.

"I'll think about it." Can't count on Orsay anymore, and Ini figured out a way by himself.

It's a pity that he didn't pay attention to the pregnancy of omega in the tribe before, and his adoptive mother was not pregnant either. Shan Wen is already pregnant with a baby.

"Don't waste your time thinking about it..." Osay actually wanted to say that Mo Danwen might not be pregnant, and told Ini not to waste time on this matter, but he didn't dare to say it directly, he only said that Ini should not think about how to test , the subtext is don't think about Mo Danwen's pregnancy.

"Why is it a waste of time?!" Ini's eyes shot out a cold light, and those eyes seemed to tear the Orsay apart.

Osay's body couldn't help shivering, and he hated himself for saying the wrong thing again.

Ini was very angry, but being so angry with Osay, he remembered one thing, "How did your tribe determine that an omega was pregnant? They would never use those methods? Is there a way to determine the pregnancy of an omega?"

Osay suddenly realized, quickly said: "Yes!"

"what way?"

Osay opened his mouth to say it, but found that he didn't know what the method to determine omega's pregnancy was. The smile and excitement on his face froze, and he said timidly: "I don't know what the method is. I only know There is a "wizard" in our tribe. He can determine whether an omega is pregnant or not, and he says one is accurate, but I don't know how he used to determine it. If everyone knows, then he is not the only wizard in the tribe. ."