19

Chapter 019 Vomiting and Diarrhea

Mo Danwen threw the sweet potatoes into the fire and buried them. After a while, a scent came out from the fire.

"Mom!!" The three little dinosaurs jumped around the fire excitedly.

"I haven't been able to eat it yet. I haven't left it for a long time. It smells delicious but it must be undercooked. Moreover, roasted sweet potatoes are more delicious when the skin is crispy." But you can't bake them over charcoal for too long, otherwise the sweet potato fries will also change. Into black coals.

When he was in the orphanage, the headmaster also baked them for them. As a good boy, Mo Danwen, who often helped out, also helped bake sweet potatoes, so he has already learned a lot.

After a while, Mo Danwen reckoned that it was all right, first carefully picked a sweet potato from the fire, wrapped it with leaves and broke it open, and made sure it was ripe, so he threw all the big sweet potatoes that were thrown into the fire from the first round. Pull it out of the fire, then throw the remaining small sweet potatoes into the fire to start the second round.

The experience in the orphanage is vivid, but after all, it was more than ten years ago. Mo Danwen's movements are a little rusty, but it seems to Yi Ni that he is already very skilled.

"Come on, it's ready to eat, don't stand still, eat it by yourself, be careful, don't burn it..."

Before Mo Danwen finished speaking, the three little dinosaurs had each grabbed a sweet potato and threw it into their big mouths.

"...No, is it hot?" The

three little dinosaurs opened their mouths wide and inhaled and exhaled fiercely towards the sky. It was obviously hot, but they were reluctant to spit out the sweet potatoes in their mouths.

"Is it delicious?" Mo Danwen raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile.

The three little dinosaurs nodded and shook their heads.

Yi Ni was puzzled, "What do they mean?" He felt that Mo Danwen could communicate with them, but he often couldn't figure out what the actions of these little devils meant.

"They mean it's delicious but not tasty." Mo Danwen rolled his eyes, "I don't even peel the skin, but throw the charcoal-baked skin directly into my mouth, it's no wonder it's delicious! "

Oh, it turned out to be peeled! Yi Ni nodded, he was glad that he hadn't eaten yet, and peeled off the burnt outer skin of the sweet potato according to Mo Danwen's intention, and bit off the yellow and orange part inside.

"Not bad." Ini's not bad means delicious, he has never eaten such delicious food, even better than the food made by his adoptive mother.

After eating such delicious food, Ini was a little regretful that his adoptive mother was not around, otherwise he could have a taste.

"Mom~~" The

three little dinosaurs looked at their inflexible claws, and looked at Mo Danwen with tears in their eyes, feeling extremely pitiful. "Okay, I'm afraid of you, so I'll peel you." Mo Danwen just peeled a piece of roasted sweet potato. He didn't eat it himself, and stretched it out in front of the little

dinosaur, "The core is hot, take a bite..."

The dinosaur opened its mouth wide and closed it, including Mo Danwen's hand in its mouth.

When the little dinosaur opened its mouth, Mo Danwen's hand was covered with sweet potato and saliva, which was yellow and sticky, reminding him of something bad.

"I think it is necessary for me to teach you what is hygiene and how to eat!"

Having said that, Mo Danwen washed his hands in the water that Yi Ni brought back with leaves, and then continued to peel sweet potatoes for the little dinosaurs, without preaching at all. the meaning of.

Yi Ni shook his head, expressing his disapproval, Mo Danwen spoiled the little devils too much, and would spoil them.

Most of the sweet potatoes baked in the first round went into the stomachs of the three little dinosaurs. Ini only ate one, and Mo Danwen didn't eat a bite.

Pulling out the second round of roasted sweet potatoes from the fire, Mo Danwen picked up a peeled one and was about to put it into the little dinosaur's mouth when Ini stopped him.

"You eat, I'll come."

"Okay, I'll eat, you peel them." Mo Danwen ignored the pleading eyes of the little dinosaurs, and put the freshly poached sweet potato into his mouth, exhaling and biting, While shouting "delicious".

He thought, let Yi Ni peel the sweet potatoes and feed the sweet potatoes to the little dinosaurs, so as to promote the relationship between Yi Ni and the little dinosaurs.

The sweet potatoes roasted in the second round were relatively small, and they disappeared after a few bites. Mo Danwen peeled another one for himself after eating.

After peeling it, I realized that Ini was still picking up the first sweet potato, and the three little dinosaurs on the side were already exuding heavy resentment.

Yi Ni has always been very efficient in his work, but now peeling sweet potatoes is so slow... Mo Danwen quickly realized that Yi Ni was deliberately slowing down so that he could eat more sweet potatoes.

Mo Danwen said: "I'll just eat two, and you can eat the rest."

Yi Ni opened his mouth to say something, but he still didn't say it.

"You'd better peel them quickly, don't look at them as small, they are very narrow-minded and will hold grudges."

"Oh." Yi Ni sped up his movements and peeled a sweet potato in the blink of an eye. worlds apart.

In the end, there were two small sweet potatoes left. Mo Danwen didn't let Yi Ni feed them to the little dinosaur, but let Yi Ni eat them.

After finishing the fourteen sweet potatoes, Mo Danwen licked his lips, " I can't finish it!"

"I'll look for them next time, I know what they look like."

"Pfft haha!" Mo Danwen couldn't help laughing, "You How can you see the sweet potatoes you see buried in the ground?! And there's no need to look for them, really!" It's not worth digging for sweet potatoes and risking being strangled by the sweet potato vines.

Ini was about to ask why, when he suddenly felt pain in his abdomen.

"Puff~~" The three little dinosaurs next to them let out stinky loud farts almost at the same time.

Mo Danwen's face darkened, "I forgot to say, it's easy to fart after eating sweet potatoes, because sweet potatoes..." Before

he finished speaking, three little dinosaurs burrowed into the nearby grass.

Mo Danwen didn't know, so he chased after it, only to see three little dinosaurs... pooping.

Holding his forehead, turning around, walking back, a series of movements, Mo Danwen completed them in one go.

It's a normal physiological reaction to get a tuba, and Mo Danwen didn't take it to heart, but when the three little dinosaurs finished pulling and pulling, and Yi Ni left several times to go to the tuba, he finally felt something was wrong.

Before he had time to think about it, Mo Danwen felt a pain in his stomach and vomited the next moment, and what he vomited was white foam!