81

After obtaining "Cultivation and Intensive Cultivation", Mo Danwen and Yini can continue to practice again. The first thing they do when they come back is to practice.

When I was hungry, I remembered that they hadn't eaten yet. The three little dinosaurs on the side were lethargic, and they were probably starving.

Obviously very hungry, but the three little dinosaurs did not disturb their cultivation. Mo Danwen felt distressed and guilty, and immediately rushed Eni into the space to cook.

"Ini, let's go into the space and make food."

Knowing that making a fire is not dangerous for the time being, but just in case, when they don't have enough self-protection ability, they still cook food in the space.

Mo Danwen thought, anyway, with "Cultivation and Intensive", they will continue to become stronger.

"Okay" echoed in the cave, and Eni disappeared before the voice disappeared.

Mo Danwen touched the giant bodies of the little dinosaurs to reassure them: "Be good, you can eat them soon. Next time, Mom and Dad will stagger the time to practice, so you won't be hungry again."

Afraid of being attacked while cultivating, Mo Danwen and Yi Ni practiced at staggered times. It was true that they would always leave someone alone to accompany the children.

After eating, the family went out for a walk and came back. Mo Danwen let Yini rest while he continued to practice.

After that, the two took turns to practice at staggered times. In order to practice, they even had less time to go out. Even if they took a walk after dinner, they only walked around the neighborhood and came back to practice after a while.

More than ten days later, Mo Danwen accidentally discovered that the system prestige had changed from 1 to 5. He thought it was an error in the system, and secretly concealed the matter, without telling No. 1 or asking him what was going on.

In less than two months after obtaining "Cultivation and Intensive Cultivation", both Yini and Mo Danwen entered the middle stage of Jindan, and it was Ini who entered the middle stage of Jindan earlier than Mo Danwen, and the price he paid was going crazy.

Later, No. 1 gave a suggestion, and let Mo Danwen and Yini, who practiced the same secret manual, slowly turn the impetuous true qi in Yini's body into pure.

Ini felt that she was a blessing in disguise, and after four months of separation for the first time, the two did shameful things again.

At that time, if Mo Danwen hadn't been angrily reminding Yini from time to time, repeating that if he didn't concentrate on his cultivation, they would have gone into trouble, otherwise Yini would have remembered that they were actually cultivating.

Although he couldn't concentrate on intimacy during the double cultivation, Ini was already very happy, and it was better than no progress before.

Mo Danwen had a headache. After a few double cultivations, he thought that he had been tossed to the point of dying every time. Mo Danwen couldn’t help but have dark thoughts, suspecting that Yini was deliberately speeding up the progress of cultivation, which caused him to go crazy. of.

Later, No. 1 reminded Mo Danwen that the matter of double cultivation was only brought up by Yini after he went into trouble, and Mo Danwen dismissed the idea.

Regardless of whether Yini's escapades were intentional or unintentional, the dual cultivation method was indeed beneficial to their cultivation.

No. 1 said that if Mo Danwen and Yini continue to practice like this, they should have no problem breaking through the Jindan stage and entering the Nascent Soul stage, and maybe they can still practice Mahayana.