29

Chapter 029

    "Mating?" Yi Ni didn't wait for Mo Danwen's answer, and asked again, but this time the tone was more confident than last time.

    Mo Danwen secretly digested the word mating until he felt no conflict with these two words, and then said: "Yes, mating, mating, let's mate."

    Oh my god, he is a modern civilized person, and he has fallen into the position of mate. Others love to use a word that usually appears on animals-mating!

    Yi Ni might not know how he felt in his heart, there were happiness and surprise, but when he thought that Mo Danwen had chosen Weida before, he felt depressed, "Didn't you already choose Weida, why did you mate with me?"

    "You stupid Ah, it was called delaying tactics before, delaying time before trying to figure out a solution, how can I choose him, he is a dinosaur, okay?"

    "Why can't it be a dinosaur? Could it be that the reason you mate with me is because I am the same as you said before?" "People" like you?" Ini didn't know what was going on with him, and he was happy at first, but now he felt even more depressed.

    "My God, is your head made of elm?!?!" Mo Danwen finally understood why No. 1 proposed to let him take action directly. According to Yi Ni's question after question, they don't even think about it in Weida. Complete the mission before finding him missing and get the reward!

    Who would have thought that a person with facial paralysis and taciturnity would turn into a chatterbox once he got serious? !

    Mo Danwen just thought that Number One's words were right, and Number One's voice sounded: [Ding, the host triggers the main mission, seduces the alpha in front of you and successfully combines with it, the reward is Tibetan flavor beads and a primer on comprehension, do you accept it? Task? 】

    Although I have already talked with No. 1, but No. 1 still said these words in such a formal manner. Mo Danwen guessed that the bottom line is "official language". It has to go through such a process, so he chose to accept it without hesitation. , after all, this is what he learned from his painful experience.

    After accepting the task, Mo Danwen seemed to have the courage again, and continued to seduce big things. He leaned against Yi Ni's body, spread his feet on both sides of Yi Ni's body, put his arms around Yi Ni's neck, and pouted slowly. Move over slowly.

    Mo Danwen's movements were several times slower than before. It stands to reason that he should be successful, but when he was about to touch Yini's mouth, Yi Ni turned his head away, and Mo Danwen's face suddenly turned dark. You'll be annoyed when you encounter this, okay?

    "I've taken the initiative, and you're still not happy?!"

    "Don't provoke me if you have Weida, I don't like sharing omega with others."

    Ini doesn't want to share omega with others, otherwise when he was in the tribe, he would rely on With the status of the chief's adopted son, no matter how poor his ability is, he can still eat meat. But he didn't touch the omega in the tribe, and he's still a virgin. For this reason, Liansheng always regretted that he didn't force him to save the seed, and he didn't regret it.

    "Your head is not elm, it's stone, it's steel!!" Mo Danwen was furious, scolded Yi Ni severely, and then said, "I didn't choose Weida, I chose you!!! As for why Choose you... Heh!"

    Mo Danwen sneered, groping for Yi Ni with his hands, he did not believe that the clever tricks he learned in modern times could not make Yi Ni go crazy!

    Yi Ni only had a piece of fur around his waist, and Mo Danwen's hands directly picked fire on Yi Ni's naked body. Wherever Yi Ni was his opponent, he quickly reacted.