104

Mo Danwen just woke up and walked out of the house, and found that he could not see a dinosaur at a glance, which was very strange.

"Ini!"

"exist!"

Mo Danwen shouted, and before the words fell, Yini appeared out of nowhere.

"What about the rest?"

Ini reached out and pointed in one direction, "On the other side of the house, on the other side."

Mo Danwen looked in the direction Yini pointed, because there were houses in front of him that allowed people to enter and exit in the form of dinosaurs. He only saw the houses that blocked his sight, but he didn't see any dinosaurs, but according to this direction, On the edge of the house at the end of the house, he knew where it was, not the place he designated for breeding Yang and keeping small animals in captivity.

"Where are they all?" Hundreds of dinosaurs, why are they all running there?

"It's all there."

"..." Mo Danwen was speechless, but he really asked a question and answered a question. He didn't ask Eni clearly, and he didn't know how to explain it clearly. Helpless, he could only ask again, "What are they doing there?"

"Coron said this morning that a sheep was about to give birth, and they went to see the sheep to give birth. Later, some animals were about to give birth, and they gathered around them to see now."

Ini answered very detailedly, and it was rare to say such a long sentence. Mo Danwen nodded, slightly satisfied, but why did he always feel that something was wrong?

After thinking about it, Mo Danwen seemed to know what was wrong, and said, "Why are you so clear? Could it be that you were looking at it before, and you came from there just when I called you?"

A flash of Hao Ran flashed across Yini's face, the speed was so fast that even Mo Danwen couldn't see clearly, but when he took a closer look, Yini's expression was very "natural". Too many fantasies are wrong.

There is nothing to do now, and Mo Danwen quickly made a decision: "Then let me go and have a look."

In other words, what he is more curious about is how attractive it is for small animals to have cubs, and why every dinosaur is attracted to watch them give birth to cubs.

Discovering that Mo Danwen and Ini were coming, the dinosaurs consciously gave way.

In fact, even if they didn't make a way, Mo Danwen and Ini could still walk through the "gap" between their feet, but this was an act of respect for them by the dinosaurs, and they followed their wishes. There is an open road.

As soon as he walked into the dinosaur pile, Mo Danwen's feet were muddy, and when he looked down, the ground was wet.

"What's going on, the water has flooded this land?" Only then did I find that the surrounding land was wet, but it hasn't rained from yesterday to today, and the planting field is on the other side, even if it is watered, it will be watered. Don't come here.

Ini was very calm, "You'll know when you look up."

As soon as Yini finished speaking, a drop of water the size of a fist fell on it, and it fell not far from Mo Danwen's side. It fell on the ground and splashed a lot of tiny mud on Mo Danwen's body.

Mo Danwen was stunned on the spot for a moment, and a few dinosaurs next to him squeezed in. He wanted to stay away from Mo Danwen, but he was reluctant to leave.

When he came back to his senses, Mo Danwen's mouth twitched and he asked, "It's raining too much?" There is a drop of water the size of a fist, and there is only one drop, what kind of rain is this?