97

"Hahaha!!!" Mo Danwen laughed with his arms on his hips when he saw that the people brought by Weida were frightened by the fantasy flames and ran around.

He knew that cultivating "Fire Series" was better than Ini's "Eighteen Swords of Swords", who made these dinosaurs more idiots than buns, who had never seen fire.

Ini's "Eighteen Swords of Swords" looks very good, every move and every move is both elegant and majestic, but unfortunately Mo Danwen is not suitable, so he has to practice "Fire Series", but when he uses "Fire Series" moves When he knew that he could be seen by those dinosaurs without hitting him, he would be afraid of him.

In fact, not only the dinosaurs brought by Weida were afraid of the phantom flames, but even Osay and the others were afraid when they saw it. Fortunately, the cooked food they eat every day, there is no rare fire, so they didn't run around in fear, but they were a little strange in their hearts. This fire is peaceful The fire I saw was not the same, and I thought it was the devil.

Ini's sword might seem to be very powerful, but in fact it only blocked Weida's offensive, and did not cause any damage to Weida's sturdy leather shell. The place where I was hit by Ini's swordsmanship was in pain.

"Roar!!!"

Weida screamed in agony, then spread his wings and flew into the sky. After a while, the huge body had turned into a black spot in everyone's eyes, and gradually disappeared into the night sky.

"Go and catch them!" Mo Danwen directed Ini and Osay to catch the people brought by Weida and line up in front of him one by one.

After some lure and coercion, Mo Danwen left ten people behind, and the rest drove them across the river and ordered them to leave quickly.

Ada was a traitor and therefore one of the castaways.

Let Osay bring these people into the room to rest, and Ini and Mo Danwen left the tribe again to continue the rescue operation.

I don't know if it was because of the injury, Eni and Mo Danwen delayed a little time to set off at Weida, and went to the tribe led by Weida ahead of him.

"Ini, do you remember where your adoptive mother lives?" Mo Danwen looked at the tent that seemed to be about to collapse in front of him, and he couldn't tell if he was sad or what.

These dinosaurs are very strong, but unfortunately they lived a very primitive life. It’s okay to eat one meal and worry that the next meal will not be available, and also worry about becoming someone else’s food, and even the place to live can’t shelter from the wind and rain. Mo Danwen thought that maybe the reason he was sent here was to let him improve the lives of these dinosaurs.

The dinosaurs in the Jurassic period killed each other. After all, the IQs of those dinosaurs are not high, but the dinosaurs here have the same emotions as humans, and they can become humans, but they use each other as food. It is indeed extremely cruel. .

Ini looked at it and shook his head: "It's been a long time since I left, and the situation here is very different from when I left. I don't know how many rounds of animal skins I used to set up the tent, and I really can't tell where my adoptive mother is. The tent. But I know one thing, the chief's place is usually in the middle of the tribe, no matter where the tribe is attacked, the chief can get there in time, so the tent where the adoptive mother and Weida are located should be in the middle part."

"I want to see if there is any way to do it." The tribe is still very calm, and Weida has definitely not returned. If Weida comes back, we will know where the adoptive mother Liansheng is by seeing which tent Weida enters, but if Weida comes back , it is more difficult for them to take Liansheng away without disturbing anyone.