72

A month later, Mo Danwen and Yini entered the early stage of Jindan from the late stage of foundation building, and "Introduction to Cultivation" was useless.

[No. 1, we are already in the early stage of Jindan, when will you send the next self-cultivation book? ] After Yi Ni also entered the early stage of Jindan, No. 1 did not respond, so Mo Danwen could only ask himself.

No. 1 rolled his eyes in annoyance, [I'll give you what, if you want, you can do the task yourself, and you can get the reward only by doing the task! 】

[But the rewards you get for the tasks you gave me are not about self-cultivation! 】Mo Danwen complained.

On the 1st of this month, only some random tasks to save people were distributed to him. The rewards were "Rice Planting Method", "Tatami Planet Geological Overview", "Primitive Forest House Building Patterns and Methods", and there was even a book that was Cooking books, "Home Cooking"!

The dinosaurs on the planet Tatami didn't cook at all. When he learned that the reward was "Home Cooking", Mo Danwenxiao was not angry or angry. Isn't the home cooking of the dinosaurs just raw meat and leaves!

"Home Cooking" was not attractive. Mo Danwen didn't want this reward, but he still went to save people. After all, even if the reward was useless, saving people could gain prestige, and the benefits of prestige were enough to make him rush.

It's a pity that it would save two dinosaurs but not get the prestige, which made Mo Danwen mad. Fortunately, I later got "Home Cooking" and found that it was a combination of modern cooking methods and the food of Tatami Planet. It could balance dietary nutrition and improve their eating habits, and Mo Danwen was relieved.

However, Qi Qi is Qi Qi, and Mo Danwen remembers the names of the two heartless dinosaurs that he rescued. If we meet again next time, don't expect him to give them a good look!

When he got the "Rice Planting Law", Mo Danwen realized that his original method of planting rice was very wrong. Rice planting originally required seedlings. Before seedlings, it was necessary to dry the seeds to break the seed dormancy. It is better to germinate before sowing. The planting process has different requirements for paddy fields.

Mo Danwen felt ashamed of the way he used to grow rice after he got the memory of the rice planting method. Fortunately, it was the high-quality rice variety in Ini Space, and it was replaced by the rice of the original world. According to his original method, a hundred seeds would also It is not always possible to grow a rice seedling.

When he got the "Tatami Planet Geological Overview", Mo Danwen was tempted by the minerals of this planet and almost drooled. The most attractive of them was salt mines. Unfortunately, he only knew that there were salt mines on this planet. Don't know where exactly.

Mo Danwen hopes to buy a fusion agent to combine the Tatami planet map, plants and geology into a useful map, but unfortunately, let alone the time when he just got the "Tatami Planet Geological Overview", until now, the prestige is also not enough.

I did four missions a month and saved no less than ten people, but I got only three prestige, plus the original two, a total of five prestige, which is half the price of the fusion agent. It is impossible for No. 1 to give him half a discount, so Mo Danwen has to rely on his own efforts to earn prestige.

"Primitive Forest House Construction Drawings and Methods" is very good. Every time Mo Danwen sees his humble cave, he can't help but think of the style of those houses. It is not comparable to modern buildings, but far better than the cave he lives in now.

This kind of thinking that is better than the other makes Mo Danwen sigh every time he thinks of the styles of those houses. They can build these houses but they can't.