74

Mo Danwen was shocked, how did this dinosaur know his name?

Ini narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists with both hands, ready to give this dinosaur a fatal blow at any time. Although this dinosaur would die without him "helping" it, he would make him die faster!

[Ding, the host inspires random tasks, so that the dinosaurs in front of you really admire you. Based on whether he allows you to increase one prestige as a reference condition, if the mission is successful, the reward is "Cultivation of Perfection", and if the mission fails, the penalty is a deduction of five prestige. 】

The five prestige is the prestige that Mo Danwen currently has. Once the mission fails, it means that the prestige of the system will be cleared.

[No. 1, let me ask you, how much prestige does it take if you buy "Cultivation Intensive" in the mall? ] Mo Danwen needs to compare the value of rewards and losses.

The system seemed to be "improving" according to his ideas. He had thought about it a few times before that it didn't matter if he couldn't complete the task. Anyway, there was no loss.

["Cultivation of Truth" is worth 50 prestige in the shopping mall. Originally, if you failed the mission, you would need to deduct at least ten prestige. Considering that your prestige is only five, it becomes a mission failure and you will deduct five prestige. 】

Using five prestige to bet the "Cultivation of Cultivation" worth fifty prestige is worth a gamble, and the cultivation of the "Introduction to Cultivation" they obtained earlier has only reached the foundation-building stage, and can no longer be used when they enter the golden core stage. Another comprehension book is desperately needed.

It seems that we can agree, but Mo Danwen has another question, [I and I have practiced "Introduction to Cultivation" before, if we practice "Intensive Cultivation", will there be a rejection effect? 】

I remember when I read martial arts novels, some martial arts are mutually restrictive and mutually exclusive. Once you have learned one, you cannot learn the other. Don't let him and Ini's two different self-cultivation books be rejected, which will lead to misunderstandings, and even his life will be lost.

[No, the system has already considered this issue when setting the awards. All the books given to you can be "integrated". As long as you practice correctly according to the methods in the books, you can concentrate on your cultivation and abandon your inner demons, If you don't get distracted, you shouldn't get distracted. 】It means that even if you get into trouble, it is a personal problem, not related to books.

[Okay, I accept the task! ] If you succeed, you can get the "Cultivation and Intensive Cultivation", you can continue to practice, and if you fail, you will start over!

[The host accepts the task has been confirmed. 】

Although he had already given up, Mo Danwen felt a little uneasy when he thought that his prestige would be emptied, and suddenly thought of one thing, Mo Danwen asked anxiously: [Number one, if I spent one or two prestige earlier, it would become three One or four prestige, will the punishment this time become a deduction of three or four prestige? 】

Both empty prestige, but the difference is that he can buy items with one or two prestige to get more things.

[...] No. 1 has to say that Mo Danwen's brain is sometimes very bright.

[Number 1, the answer? 】

[…No comment. 】

[...] This time, it was Mo Danwen's turn to be speechless.

"Mo Danwen!" The injured dinosaur called Mo Danwen's name again. He moved his body and seemed to want to stand up, but unfortunately he failed.

Mo Danwen returned to his senses and asked, "Do you know me?"