98

Mo Danwen talked for a long time, but he still couldn't let Liansheng relieve his concerns. Mo Danwen was so angry that he wanted to arrest Weida and beat him in front of Liansheng to prove that he did not lie.

Xu Shi saw that Liansheng didn't believe what Mo Danwen said, Osay and the others stepped forward to add fuel to the story of Mo Danwen and Ini's two fights that Weida fled, and Liansheng was shocked when he heard it. At first, I thought they were all stupid, it was already daytime, and they were still dreaming, and I didn't know if they were drowsy, or they were thinking about it all day and night.

Liansheng pulled Ini aside, and whispered with everyone behind his back: "Ini, this subordinate is better than lacking, you are picking up this stupid thing like garbage, this is not a help, but it will hurt you. Yes!"

Ini raised her eyebrows, not realizing what Liansheng meant for a while.

On the contrary, Mo Danwen, who was deliberately concealed by Liansheng, could hear clearly because of his excellent hearing.

As soon as he heard it, he knew what Liansheng meant. He disliked Osay and others so thoroughly, and he didn't know what would happen if Osay and others knew that they were kind enough to help and they were misunderstood?

It is estimated that he is not stupid. He will become stupid after listening to Liansheng's complaints.

The more Mo Danwen thought about it, the more interesting it became. If it wasn't for the fact that Liansheng was really worried about Yini, he could hardly help laughing.

Mo Danwen was holding back hard, and Lian Sheng looked back and saw Mo Danwen's face huddled together, and then turned to Yini and said, "Not only this group of subordinates, but your partner is also very strange, you said... alas, forget it. , omegas are rare, not to mention high-level omegas, and they are still pregnant with your eggs, anyway, they can give birth, even if there is a brain problem, perfect things and people are not easy after all."

Mo Danwen naturally heard what Liansheng said, so he was still laughing, but now he is angry, but this anger is not against Liansheng, but annoys Yini, blaming him for not saying good things to Liansheng.

He's his partner, well, even if that person is his mother, she can't let her scold his daughter-in-law!

Lian Sheng is a man. Mo Danwen originally thought that the conflict between his mother-in-law and his daughter-in-law would not happen to him, but now he realizes how ridiculous his thoughts at the time were. And she likes to nag like a woman, which is the problem of looking for sons and daughters-in-law, it is a common problem of mother-in-law!

Mo Danwen always felt that the conflict between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law must be a problem that the man did not handle well. He originally thought that the wife he married must not quarrel with his mother-in-law all day like other families, even if it was his adoptive mother. His favorite daughter-in-law is not good either, and he still thinks that he must be a good man, so that his mother and wife are obedient, and he will also be good to these two women.

But in the end, he didn't find a daughter-in-law, but became the daughter-in-law of another family, and now he is being picked on by Ini's mother, and he blames Ini for not helping him!

"I..."

"Mom, Mo Danwen is very good. It is thanks to him that I became stronger. He is amazing and knows a lot of things. Look, he taught us to build this house. We are not afraid of rain and snow, and it can block The wind is cold at night, so the house can keep warm. And this small animal, he asked us to catch it alive and raise it. The meat we eat is these small animals, and there is rice, which grows from the rice in the field over there. And those vegetables, all of which he asked us to grow. These things will keep us full, we don’t have to go out hunting dinosaurs, and the possibility of becoming someone else’s food in case of danger is lower.”