32

Yi Ni only caught two chickens, but Mo Danwen still found nothing. Instead, the three little dinosaurs each caught three chickens, making a total of eleven chickens.

"That's it, don't catch it." Mo Danwen catches chickens like chasing chickens, and he has been caught for so long but has found nothing. It must be a lie to say that he is not depressed.

"it is good."

Picking up firewood, lighting a fire, boiling water, plucking hairs, cleaning internal organs, and roasting them all, plus the time for catching chickens, took at least five hours. At first, I wanted to eat when I was hungry. An hour later, Mo Danwen was hungry.

Thinking that this might be the case in the future, Mo Danwen immediately discovered the benefits of food inventory. He didn't want to have to starve for several hours every time to eat!

So after eating enough, Mo Danwen proposed to do sports, which is good news, and this exercise is to continue to catch prey!

Yi Ni was mentally prepared when Mo Danwen spoke, but he didn't realize it. It was just that the three little dinosaurs preferred to lie on the ground after they were full. As a result, Mo Danwen wanted them to go hunting, and all of them sat on the ground. Turn your back to Mo Danwen on the ground with his butt.

"Dear, go grab it next time, you can eat it soon when you're hungry, you don't have to starve." The three little dinosaurs are a rare labor force in their family, so they have to be coaxed!

Now that the firewood has not been extinguished, you can continue to burn stones to boil water, and even cook the food, so you don't need to regenerate the fire next time.

The three little dinosaurs didn't speak, and continued to face Mo Danwen with their buttocks.

"Well, you are all good kids..." Mo Danwen continued to coax.

Compared with violence, he prefers to be soft, not to mention that he does not agree with domestic violence, especially beating children.

Ini, who was beside him, pursed his lips and went hunting alone.

Mo Danwen is satisfied with Ini's sense of interest, but he also has a headache for the laziness of the three little dinosaurs. When he was thinking about how to reason with the three little dinosaurs, he didn't expect the three little dinosaurs to run and walk with Ini. .

"This is?" Mo Danwen didn't understand what was going on at first, but only later did.

It is estimated that Ini went hunting. The three little dinosaurs are still small. They like to imitate the actions of people around them, and they like to do so when others are happy. Just like human children like to sweep the floor when they see their parents cleaning. Randomly waving.

However, the learning ability and IQ of the three little dinosaurs were higher than that of ordinary children, so they quickly learned to hunt.

With the familiarity with the environment before, this time there are still eleven chickens, but the time spent is shorter.

Yini twisted a chicken in each hand and walked back. When he came back, he saw nine chickens that had been killed by Mo Danwen lying next to him, and three little dinosaurs were surrounding Mo Danwen to ask for credit. His eyes were darkened. Put down the chicken and want to continue hunting.

As an independent family, he must not be inferior to the three little devils!

When Mo Danwen saw that Yini wanted to leave, he quickly stopped: "Where are you going?"

Ini was shocked, but left without looking back.

When Ini came back, he had two more chickens in his hands, 4:3, which was not comparable to the total number of three little dinosaurs hunting, but it was able to overwhelm each little dinosaur, but this was based on the number of pheasants. Calculated, when he went hunting again, the three little dinosaurs each bit a little white rabbit and came back.