17

Chapter 017 Children, this is your daddy, call him daddy

    It's settled, Yi Ni is planning to take Mo Danwen back, accidentally caught a glimpse of the three little dinosaurs entangled with Mo Danwen, and asked: "Is this... born to you?"

    "Your sister!!" Mo Danwen Crazy, he really wanted to turn over the table to show Ini, but unfortunately there was no table in front of him, "I have already said, I am the same human as you, a pure human, how could dinosaurs be born!"

    "Then how did they come here? Theirs Where are the parents?" Yi Ni intentionally ignored the inexplicable joy in Mo Danwen's heart when he denied that the child was born to him.    

   "Oh, actually I stole it back..." Mo Danwen told about his egg theft and hatching by accident, and emphasized one point, "They saved me."

But he, he can't just leave them alone, the three idiots wandering in the jungle will definitely be caught by other dinosaurs and chewed up like suckling pigs!

    "They are very edible." Yi Ni had to remind Mo Danwen of a cruel fact.

    "I know, I've seen their food intake just now." Eating a third of the big dinosaurs, of course, is not the food intake of ordinary humans. However, knowing that raising them is very hard, he is still reluctant to leave them, "But ...Wait a minute, didn't you mention their parents just now, we just need to return them! Send them back to their parents, and I will repay their kindness for saving me."

    Mo Danwen found for himself Excited for a best of both worlds approach.

    "You said you picked up these three eggs in the jungle?"

    "That's right, I don't know why their parents just happened to be out, giving me a good chance to steal the eggs."

    Ini shook his head disapprovingly, "Their Parents are not out. Dinosaurs in this world rarely live alone. They should be thrown out by people in the community. It is estimated that their father died, and their mother is just a tool for reproduction and cannot keep them. They will be thrown out of the colony to fend for themselves. They are still young, not very capable, and they can eat, and if their father is not alive to work for the colony, no colony is willing to raise these wastes."

    "..."Damn, this is all Okay, this world is so cruel! ! !

    "Cruel?" Yi Ni seemed to know what Mo Danwen was thinking.

    "Yeah, it's cruel!" Mo Danwen nodded sharply.

    "It's human, every colony does it, they don't think it's cruel, on the contrary, it's kind of them not to eat the eggs or the cubs. Usually, their mothers don't either. Going out of my way to save these unhatched eggs or cubs, because they still have a lot of children, past and future, enough to worry them."

    "!!" Let me go, what kind of world view or life view is this? !

    Mo Danwen has found another meaning of family planning. If the dinosaur mothers here only had one or two children, they would not have such an idea!

    However, family planning is obviously not applicable here. Omegas are scarce here, and the "production" is also small, and the dinosaurs have to worry about reproduction.

    "So, are you sure we really want to keep them?" Ini asked again.

    "Sure and sure, they saved me!" Mo Danwen thought that he would not be able to get so much food, so he could only rely on Yi Ni to get food for the children. He looked at Yi Ni with tears in his eyes, "We feed them Okay, okay!"

    This is not a question but an exclamation, it seems to be asking for Yi Ni's opinion, but in fact Mo Danwen didn't mean to give Yi Ni a choice, he only wanted him to answer "yes".

    Innie's eyes dimmed, and he felt as if he had fallen into this omega's trap, from agreeing to live with him and now having to agree to raise three other little dinosaurs.

    Before Yi Ni could agree, Mo Danwen greeted the three little dinosaurs and stood side by side in front of Yi Ni, "Good boy, this is your father, call him Daddy!"

    He is mother, and Yi Ni is father... God knows how much he sacrificed for these little dinosaurs to have the food that Ini provided!