27

Chapter 027 Don't Blame Others, Hate Yourself

    Number One rolled his eyes and disappeared.

    "Just left without saying a word, I really think I'm a tsundere!" Because No. 1 was wearing sunglasses, Mo Danwen didn't see his white eyes, and felt that his sudden disappearance was a bit inexplicable.

    In the end, Mo Danwen found Yi Ni, but it was all guided by three little dinosaurs.

    Mo Danwen is very grateful that he picked up the three little dinosaurs and kept them. Prestige and leading the way are extremely useful!

    When Mo Danwen found Yi Ni, Yi Ni was at the place where he left, and even maintained the posture before he left, lying on the ground. Mo Danwen rushed up, "Yini!"

    Yi Ni saw Mo Danwen go and walked away. Returning, very surprised, "You..."

    "Shut up, I'll take you back!"

    Mo Danwen helped Yi Ni back to the cave in the passage, and let Yi Ni lie down slowly against the cave. Yi Ni's injury is quite serious, he can speak, but stutters a bit, he can walk, but his waist is not straight.

    Open the medicine box, apply some ointment on Yi Ni's wound, and feed him a pill. Mo Danwen thought it was all right, so he closed the medicine box, but it was inconvenient to carry the medicine box with him. He was trying to put the medicine box away. When it was there, the medicine box was gone.    

      Mo Danwen was taken aback, and quickly thought about the system in his mind, and the virtual screen appeared. He entered the item backpack, and he was relieved to see that the medicine box had returned there.    

      Ini originally wondered where Mo Danwen went to get back such a thing that he had never seen before, but he was shocked when he saw that the medicine box disappeared before asking, "What's going on?"    

     "If you have time I'll explain to you again, I'll go back first." Mo Danwen stood up and found that Yi Ni grabbed his clothes, "I really have to go back first!"    

     "Where to go?"    

     "Go back to the cave your adoptive father took me to Otherwise, if your adoptive father finds out that I’m not here and comes here again, he may not be able to show mercy to you!”  

    “If you’re going back because you’re worried about me, there’s no need to do that, I…”

    "Not only for you, but also for me and the children! You...you have a good rest." Mo Danwen considered how to tell Yi Ni about their union, but after thinking for a while, he couldn't say anything, but just told Yi Ni Healed well and left.

    Mo Danwen came back and left again. The three little dinosaurs couldn't figure it out. They couldn't bear Ini.

    Mo Danwen left without speaking clearly, but Yi Ni misunderstood him, thinking that he really chose Weida as he said at the time and abandoned him.

    Ini punched the cave wall hard.

    He didn't blame Mo Danwen, he hated himself for not being strong enough to protect Mo Danwen and the children, nor was he powerful enough to make Mo Danwen choose him.