73

After eating and drinking, the family went out for a walk, and by the way, "ran into" dinosaurs to inspire tasks to earn prestige and get rewards.

Mo Danwen and Yini are both in the early stage of Jindan, and they can compete against ten. Of course, the "ten" here refers to the alpha and beta of general abilities. When encountering relatively powerful dinosaurs, they can only check and balance three at most. The stronger, top predators like Weida can't be beaten by one person. Mo Danwen and Yi Ni can still hope to cooperate, but the premise is that the children are not dragging their feet. Tatsu has no other dinosaur assistants by his side.

But it doesn't matter if they can't beat, Mo Danwen is confident that they can run!

He and Ini's human size will reduce their attack power when they are fighting, but they are advantageous when they are running away. They are small and fast after cultivating. They are running fast in the forest. Can't catch up either.

The only bad thing is that Mo Danwen and Ini are not only the two of them, they also have three little dinosaurs. When the little dinosaurs were young, Mo Danwen and Ini could still hug them and run away, while Mo Danwen hugged them. One, Ini holds one in one hand and two with him.

However, the little dinosaur has grown to Mo Danwen's chest. Even if they can pick up the little dinosaur with their skills, they have to admit that it becomes a burden when they escape, which greatly reduces the speed of escape.

Moreover, Mo Danwen finally changed his aesthetics and thought that the small dinosaurs were cute, but when the dinosaurs grew up, they were about to catch up with themselves, and their bodies were bigger than themselves, it felt a little strange to hug these dinosaurs again. .

It seems that this will take another period of adaptation, but unfortunately the little dinosaur did not give Mo Danwen time to adapt and is still growing up.

"Mom~~ itchy head, scratch it." Egg Tart stretched out the brain gate and asked Mo Danwen to scratch him.

"Okay." Mo Danwen smiled and helped to scratch the itch, but he was still a little uncomfortable. After all, such a big dinosaur was acting like a spoiled child, and he always felt unacceptable.

But the little dinosaurs have only broken their shells for more than two months. According to the human condition, they are still babies, and it is normal to act like a spoiled child. Therefore, although Mo Danwen always finds it strange, he has never refused their requests or requests. They are not allowed to be coquettish.

"I also want!"

"me too!"

Desserts and desserts also came over, Ini glanced at it, envious and jealous, and also had the urge to go over, but this urge was controlled by reason in the end.

There are three dinosaurs, and Mo Danwen has only two hands. Even if he scratches this and that, when he scratches two of them, the other will always be a little unhappy. Mo Danwen will drive them away after scratching for a while. Played nearby.

"Let's take a break here, you can go back and play, don't run away!" Recently, I used the space to cook in the space, and the materials were also used in the space. From hunting to making finished products, Yini did it all by himself, but the children wanted to help Hunting, unfortunately can not enter the space.

For the little dinosaurs, no hunting means one less exercise and one less game. Therefore, when the family is full and goes out for a walk, it is actually a time to let the children play and exercise.

"Yes!" As soon as they heard that they were ready to play, the little dinosaurs dispersed.

When the children left, Mo Danwen sighed, "Oh, when will I be able to adapt to such a big child?"