93

Yi Ni saw the red line that was not there on the stick in Mo Danwen's hand, and wondered, "What's going on?"

"What's the matter?"

"Red line, there is a red line on it, it didn't exist before." Ini pointed to the stick in Mo Danwen's hand.

"Oh, this, it's a red line. It's normal. If there is no red line, there is a problem. It means that the test is invalid and there is a red line..." Halfway through the sentence, when he saw the two red lines on the pregnancy test stick, Mo Danwen was shocked. .

He clearly remembered that if one red line appeared, he was not pregnant, and if two red lines appeared, he was pregnant. How could the test result show two red lines? ! He would rather not have the red line appear, the pregnancy test stick is faulty, and the test is invalid.

When Mo Danwen picked it up and looked at it, Yini also saw it clearly. There were two red lines in total, "What do the two red lines mean?"

Mo Danwen's mouth twitched. What's the meaning? Pregnant meaning!

But how could he be pregnant? Mo Danwen thought that he remembered it wrong, or this pregnancy test stick was different from the one he had come into contact with in the original world. The two lines were actually normal, not pregnant.

With this thought, Mo Danwen's first reaction was to read the instructions on the pregnancy test stick. Unfortunately, the above instructions are the same as the pregnancy test sticks he knew. One line is normal, and two lines are pregnancy.

At this time, Mo Danwen suddenly understood that those women who didn't want to get pregnant knew the pain when they were pregnant.

wrong! He is a man and cannot be pregnant! !

Mo Danwen took out the medicine box and continued to look through it. He didn't know whether God wanted to help him or God wanted to kill him. There was also a pregnancy test stick in the medicine box. He read the instructions first, which was the same as the previous one. However, the test found The result is still two lines - he is pregnant!

Mo Danwen: "What's going on?"

Ini pursed his lips and said nothing.

Osay scratched his head, "I don't understand."

Keren continued: "I want to ask you what's the matter?"

The three people with the most right to speak didn't understand what Mo Danwen meant. Others dared not say it, so they pretended not to notice Mo Danwen's strange actions.

Mo Danwen took Ini aside and explained: "It's like this, the appearance of one line means that I am pregnant, and the appearance of two lines means that I am not pregnant."

No matter what is going on, it's time to stabilize Yi Ni and stop him from thinking about it. As for how this pregnancy test stick could have such an error, it is to fool Ini and find a chance to find out later.

So Mo Danwen began to lie, trying to convince Yi Ni that he was not pregnant.

When Yini believed it and knew that there was nothing to ask them, Mo Danwen didn't expect them anymore, so he paid attention to No. 1. After all, most of the things he didn't understand were explained to him by No. 1.

[No. 1, what's going on? ! 】

[That's what happened. ] No. 1 appeared again in the shape of a saucy bag. This one is not much better than the first appearance, but it is just the opposite. He only wears a small underwear, the underwear still has the pattern of Conan, and he wears a top on his head. An ancient young master-like hat with a small braid attached to the hat.