69

Mo Danwen is embarrassed.

Why? Because your mother is lazy!

In other words, the fish fillets belonged to Iniche, and if I say being lazy, I should not say that he was lazy, but that Ini was lazy, but Ini did as he ordered.

What was he thinking at the time, it was Ini who cut the fish fillet, why did he instigate Ini to cut corners? Anyway, it's Yini who does the work, and it doesn't matter to him how much he works, so why does he think of ways to save Yini's kung fu?

"Mom, why?" Egg Tart is definitely not the kind of person who gives up easily without answering a question. If Mo Danwen didn't answer, he asked again.

If it doesn't work twice, ask it a third time.

Knowing the "indomitable" personality of egg tarts, Mo Danwen didn't plan to remain silent either, he was already thinking about how to get over it.

"Dad and mom know that you can eat a lot, so they deliberately cut into large slices to make you eat very satisfied, right?"

It sounds very reasonable, but if you think about it carefully, whether you cut it thick or thin, the amount you eat is still the same.

Osay quickly thought of this, and just moved his mouth to say it, and after noticing Mo Danwen winking at him, he closed his mouth.

The egg tarts didn't expect this. I really thought that Mo Danwen and Yini were thinking of them, and said very moved: "Well, thick, a lot of meat, very good!"

"Just like the egg tart." Mo Danwen touched the egg tart's head, feeling a little guilty, "Let's start eating, sashimi is delicious only if you eat it fresh."

good to eat? Anyway, everyone's expression of chewing sashimi can only be described as strange, except for Ini, who is paralyzed.

Ini and Osay were fine. They used to eat raw meat. Although they were not used to eating raw meat after eating cooked food for a period of time, it was just a little bit, just like they were not used to eating cooked food at the beginning.

But for a little dinosaur who has been eating cooked food since birth, except for the first time eating raw meat and the second time eating dried meat, it is simply unacceptable.

This is especially true for Mo Danwen. He has eaten cooked food for more than 20 years. Let him eat raw meat. The fishy smell makes him feel that he would rather go hungry.

The modern age he lives in is already an era of sushi restaurants. A thin slice of sashimi on top of rice looks very beautiful. Everyone will try it out in order to catch up with fashion, just like the steak in western restaurants was just introduced. when it came.

Some Chinese people like sushi after trying it, and eat it often, but some people don't like it, and even wonder why some people like such fishy sashimi, and Mo Danwen is the latter.

Sashimi didn't give him a sense of fashion, he just felt it was torture, and now he's going to continue to experience it.

It's all sashimi, not just a thin slice of fish on a small piece of rice ball, which is good enough for Japanese, but for Mo Danwen, a bite of rice is a luxury.

Tasting the strong fishy smell that made him nauseous, Mo Danwen only chewed twice at the first bite, and the next few slices of sashimi were put into his mouth and choked on the urge to spit it out.

The kids weren't much better than him, took a bite and didn't like it. I wanted to get angry and not eat, but I was hungry, and the three adults were eating at the same time. They didn't play with their temper, so they had to bite the bullet and eat it.