82

"We have a buddy who was brought back a few days ago, called Bru. Bru's foot is broken and he can't change back to human form, which means that his injuries are very serious, and it is precisely because of this that he was abandoned by the tribe. , Let's get him back. I fixed his feet with branches as you said. Although he is still alive, the situation is not optimistic. "

Perhaps because of the same illness, Osay wanted to help Bru, and was even willing to ask Mo Danwen to get medicine for him.

"Blu?" Mo Danwen pondered, "Have I heard of this name before and it feels a little familiar?"

"You saw him once, and we rescued him. At that time, we met three dinosaurs bullying two dinosaurs and helped the disadvantaged party to save Becky and Blue." Ini remembers it clearly, Mo Danwen said Becky One is good and the other is bad. He guessed that the bad-hearted one was Blue, but he didn't care because he thought they would never meet again.

"Becky and Blue!"

At the same time mentioning these two names, Mo Danwen has the impression that they are the two dinosaurs they rescued for the first time. Of course, the three little dinosaurs don't count as the dinosaurs they rescued, they are his family.

If it is those two guys, Mo Danwen is a little worried about Osay. Becky and Blue have a guy who is estimated to be ungrateful. I don't know whether it is Becky or Blue. If the former is better, if the latter... Osay has already I have already caught up with Bruce, and there will always be a day of loss.

"Osay, who are they?" a dinosaur asked the question in their six dinosaurs' hearts.

"They, I forgot to introduce them to you, but you have actually heard of them." Orsay turned back and smiled and introduced them one by one, "This is Ini, this is Mo Danwen, these three are their children, Call it desserts, tarts and dim sum."

"It turned out to be them!" The six dinosaurs exclaimed.

Mo Danwen asked, "What does that mean?"

Osay explained: "I told them about you, and said that you saved me and Keren, as well as the accommodation, toilets, rice, and cooking pots here, which were originally yours, and then you gave me. , I also told them about these things, and they all admire you!"

"Admiration for me!" Now it was Mo Danwen's turn to be surprised. If they really admired him, it would be no wonder that he did nothing but the prestige of the system increased. It turned out that Osay helped him promote the effect.

[No. 1, is the increase in the number of prestige due to the promotion that Orsay gave me? 】Mo Danwen finds No. 1 to verify his ideas.

[Yes, that's right. 】

【Why didn't you say it earlier! ] He thought it was a system failure and secretly concealed the increase in prestige, and often worried about when the system would return to normal, taking back the extra prestige.

[You didn't ask again. 】 Number 1 actually knew what Mo Danwen was thinking, and it was precisely because he knew that he deliberately didn't say it.

Who made Mo Danwen have that kind of thought, and misunderstood that the system was malfunctioning, and Mo Danwen was worried about it. This should be the punishment for Mo Danwen.

[...] Mo Danwen, who was guilty, was speechless.

[If it's okay, I'll...]

[One more thing, No. 1, if the prestige increases, do you know who made the prestige increase? 】

【do not know. 】

【Then you can go... 】

[But I know that the system mall has this function. As long as you buy it with prestige, you can add this function to the system. 】This time it was No. 1 who interrupted Mo Danwen.