52

"Which child is the eldest? Which child is the youngest?" Here, it is necessary to distinguish who is the eldest brother, who is the second brother, and who is the younger brother.

Yini had wanted to ask this question for a long time, and he had been waiting for Mo Danwen to say it himself, but Mo Danwen never mentioned it.

Mo Danwen touched his nose, embarrassed to say that he forgot.

He still can't tell the three little dinosaurs apart, not to mention that he didn't pay attention at that time, even if he did pay attention, he would definitely not be able to remember... Hold on, when he left to pick up firewood and go back, the three little dinosaurs had all been born. To be precise, he didn't watch the baby dinosaurs born at all! It is also normal to not know the birth order of the children.

Mo Danwen, who was originally guilty, finally had the confidence to tell Ini the situation at that time: "At that time, I..."

"Oh." It turned out that Modawen didn't know either, no wonder he never mentioned it.

After explaining to Ini, Mo Danwen didn't know what he was afraid of, but felt that the confidence he had finally lost was gone, so he said to the three little dinosaurs: "Listen, the big one is on the right, the youngest is on the left. , the second one who broke out of the shell stands in the middle!" The three little dinosaurs had very high IQs not long after they were born, and Mo Danwen felt that they should know their birth order.

The three little dinosaurs looked at each other, and then lined up in a row, but instead of lining up left and right as Mo Danwen said, they lined up in front and back, just like when they were squatting on the toilet.

Mo Danwen was stunned for a while, and asked the little dinosaur standing at the front: "You are the biggest?" It doesn't matter if the arrangement is wrong, it's okay to line up from big to small or from small to big anyway.

The three little dinosaurs tilted their heads, as if they didn't know what Mo Danwen said. When Mo Danwen explained it, they shook their heads in unison, and they didn't know whether they didn't understand or forgot the order in which they broke out of their shells.

Yi Ni on the side was dumbfounded, pointing to the little dinosaurs lining up and saying in order: "This is dessert, this is egg tart, this is dessert."

Obviously, this way of queuing is just because the dessert has leadership ability, so it stands first, and the timid dim sum stands last, which should have nothing to do with the order they broke out of the shell.

Obviously can't recognize which little dinosaur is with which, but after Yi Ni said this sentence, Mo Danwen insisted with an unyielding personality: "I know what they are called, what I am asking is whether they are in this order from the beginning. From big to small!"

Does he really know? Yini blinked, not to say whether Mo Danwen could tell the names of the children, at least he knew that Mo Danwen didn't understand what he meant, and he would definitely not be able to ask the children. When he was born, he had never heard of any child who knew the sequence of his birth.

This is the first time Yini has seen Mo Danwen cheating. Instead of being disgusted, he is happy. His partner acts like a spoiled child to show that he is close to him.

"It doesn't matter if you can't tell them apart. It's okay to let them call each other's names. There are many omegas in the tribe who forgot the order in which the children broke out of their shells, and they all called them that way."

Yini knew that Mo Danwen was not a dinosaur on this planet and was not familiar with it, so he was not afraid of Mo Danwen's exposure when he lied.

In fact, the situation he said just now rarely happens. Let’s not talk about the difficulty of reproduction here. It is very unlikely that seven or eight eggs can be born at one time. They are very concerned about the birth of their children. In this case, even if the omega does not pay attention to the children, they will pay attention to the alpha's reminder. Even if the mother forgets the birth order of the children, the father or other watching partners will remember.