4

Chapter 004 Landing on the Primitive Planet

Collen didn't want to join the fight, but he still had to take the form of a dinosaur, otherwise the dinosaurs might trample him to death if they accidentally fought.

As a result, except for Mo Danwen, all the men in the main control room turned into dinosaurs, and the originally tall and spacious main control room became very narrow.

A group of dinosaurs, you push me, I grab you, all of them look like a building. Mo Danwen felt like he had stepped into a Superman Tiga movie, but this movie lacked Superman Tiga, leaving only a lot of tall and destructive monsters!

Mo Danwen was afraid that he would be trampled to death by these monsters or crushed to death by the objects dropped by these dinosaurs from time to time, but he soon discovered that when these monsters fought, they paid attention to the small him below and deliberately avoided him. His life was safe, but he still couldn't digest the fact that these suitors suddenly turned into dinosaurs.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

The warning of the alarm did not attract the attention of the group of dinosaurs, until the warship "staggered", a group of dinosaurs fell down, one by one, and then they seemed to wake up and looked at the window in unison.

"This is?!" The dinosaurs were shocked. They found that they had left the interstellar space and entered a certain planet. The reason why the warship staggered just now was because the warship entered the atmosphere of the planet.

The dinosaurs turned into humans again, walking around naked in front of Mo Danwen. There is no way, their clothes were torn apart just now when they turned into prototypes, and now they have changed back into human form to have flexible five-finger control of the computer motherboard, not to mention that they have long been accustomed to tearing their clothes due to the transformation into prototypes, causing them to be temporarily unable to wear clothes after turning into human forms. That's the case with clothes on.

More than a dozen men clicked on the computer board for a while, and reported their current situation one after another.

"The detection machine is partially damaged, and the navigation system cannot function!"

"The autopilot system has been cancelled."

"We deviated from the original route and entered an unknown region, and even entered an unknown planet. Do you want to request

a landing ?" Characters stand up and discuss.

"Apply for landing. We need time to repair the damaged machines and systems."

"Yes, maintaining flight requires fuel consumption. If the fuel runs out, this planet is unwilling to provide us with fuel. Even if the machine is repaired, we will not be able to go back. After the

discussion, the three chiefs agreed: "Can you contact the residents of this planet?"

Try it, and several people who control the computer motherboard shook their heads at the same time.

"No, our communication machines are not damaged, but we can't contact the inhabitants of this planet. I initially suspect that this is an uncivilized primitive planet without high-tech."

"Keep in touch with our planet and the Star Alliance, ready to request at any time Branch..."

"We have lost contact with our planet and the Interstellar Alliance. We tried several times to contact the headquarters and the Interstellar Alliance, but all failed."