107

How could Lian Sheng let the three little babies stay with the animals all the time? Seeing them falling asleep, he wanted to take them away from the sheep and put them on the bed.

Little babies let you touch them, but as soon as you want to take them away, they curl their lips and cry, their long eyelashes flutter, and they seem to be able to open their eyes the next moment. If they are put down, they will return to their mature and sleeping state.

Lian Sheng didn't believe in evil, so he just picked up one of them. As soon as he was in his arms, the little baby howled loudly.

The other two seemed to know what was going on. They arched into the sheep's arms and got closer to the sheep.

Lian Sheng coaxed him in the way Mo Danwen had said, but the little baby in his arms was still crying, and there was nothing he could do, so Lian Sheng put the baby back to the sheep's side with the idea of ​​giving it a try.

It's amazing, I don't even cry anymore!

Moreover, the three little babies stretched out their soft claws and scratched at the wool on the sheep, as if they were coquettish to the sheep, and they seemed to want to grab the wool so that no one would take them away.

"This is..." Liansheng was amazed by the children's series of reactions.

Mo Danwen's mouth twitched, feeling that he still underestimated the children's conscience.

Lian Sheng felt that his grandma was so pitiful. It was okay for the children to kiss their daughter-in-law and not kiss him. Why is even a sheep more popular than him now?

If you have milk, you are a mother. It can be seen that they are now holding on to the sheep that can feed them. How can they remember him who gave birth to them? !

Ini felt that killing two birds with one stone, the children were no longer distressed, and he was happy that his ears were clean without feeling distressed. Now that the children are no longer pestering Mo Danwen, Mo Danwen still belongs to him alone.

Ini thought for a while, then went out again, and after a while came back with some tender grass, which he put to the sheep's mouth as a reward for its good performance.

The sheep shrank its body. Originally it was scared by Ini and lost its appetite, but it felt that it was a little shameful for him not to eat what Ini fed. In order to prevent him from becoming angry, he had to force himself to eat it.

This is tender grass, which is supposed to be delicious food, but for the current sheep baa, it's a bit too chewy.

Seeing that the sheep started to eat the tender grass, Eni nodded with satisfaction. He suddenly remembered something Osay said, and told Mo Danwen while he remembered: "Osay said that these little animals don't seem to grow as fast recently. already."

Mo Danwen lowered his head and pondered, is it because the "effectiveness" that these animals bring out of space is gradually weakening?

This should be a more likely statement, but thinking that the rice brought out of space a long time ago has always been like this, Mo Danwen thinks this may not make sense.

After thinking about it for a while, Mo Danwen felt that he seemed to have found the reason, but his face was a little distorted.

Ini asked strangely: "What's the matter, did you think of something?"

"Recently, do dinosaurs often go to "watch" these small animals?" Mo Danwen did not answer the question.

Ini said uncertainly: "It should be."