5

Chapter 005 What's That?

    "Warning, there are many life forms approaching!"

    First, the computer program made a sound by itself, and then the sentence was slightly modified by the program operator, and repeated, "Report, there are many life forms approaching."

    Mo Danwen rolled his eyes and said The computer in the control room is so loud, you can hear it!

    The officers on the warship quickly realized, "It may be the original inhabitants of this planet, let's try to communicate with them. All soldiers, be alert and prepare for battle!"

    "Um..." Mo Danwen was speechless.

    Didn't you say you want to communicate with the other party? Why did you suddenly say that you are preparing for a battle?

    Well, in fact, Mo Danwen is very clear that if he can't communicate, he will fight. It's just that he subconsciously doesn't want to accept this possibility. Fighting means casualties. Look at the bloody people in the main control room. They are all injured by the "infighting" just now. Fighting with your own people is still ruthless, and fighting with outsiders will kill people every minute!

    The chief ordered to activate the surveillance system to check the situation around the warship, and most of the screens in the main control room displayed the surveillance images of the cameras.

    Seeing that the inhabitants of the original book only wore a piece of loose animal fur around their waists, which seemed likely to fall off at any time, Mo Shanwen was embarrassed. It really was an uncivilized planet, and even life was so primitive.

    The officers and soldiers in the main control room picked up the torn clothes and wrapped them around their waists like the original inhabitants of this planet, barely blocking the man's important parts, and walked out of the main control room.     Not long after, Unit Mo saw the officers and soldiers appearing on the largest screen, so he guessed that the surveillance location on this screen should be the entrance and exit of the warship.    

     After that, several groups of original residents appeared one after another, but they were divided into several groups and stood at a distance, and they were in a stalemate with the people on the warship. The war seemed to be on the verge of breaking out.   

     The people on the warship were the first to speak. Since the screen only showed pictures but no sound, Mo Danwen could only see them talking but didn’t know what they said. But he could probably guess that the people on the warship were explaining to the original residents why they Land here.

    The original residents didn’t seem to care what the people who went out of the warship said. In each of the several groups, a person who seemed to be in charge stood up and said something, and the people in the main control room could only see their people saying what the other After the words, all of them changed their faces.

    The people in the main control room also turned pale, as angry as the people outside.

    Mo Danwen was puzzled, and asked Ke Lun: "What's going on?"

    "I was thinking that the original inhabitants should have asked us to hand over the omega on the warship. It turns out that this planet also lacks omega that can reproduce."

    " Ah!!" Mo Danwen exclaimed.

    He was very glad that he did not go out with them, nor did he run away now, otherwise, even if he ran out of here, he might fall into the hands of these original residents, and in the end he would not be able to avoid the result of being xed by the group. As for the matter of giving birth to steamed stuffed buns, Mo Danwen completely ignored it. He didn't think that a man could really conceive and give birth to steamed stuffed buns.

    The people on the warship and the original residents obviously did not agree, and the two sides clashed, and they became prototypes one after another.

    "It's the yabbit! And there are three yabbits, two of which have wings!!"

    "Oh my God, there are also Hooda and Agasra!! Why are there so many top predators on this planet?!"

    There were screams in the main control room.

    Mo Danwen couldn't tell the type of dinosaurs, but just looking at their size and ferocity, he knew that the warship was losing in terms of momentum.

    He scanned the main control room with disdainful eyes. These people are still called strong alphas, but they are not as good as the two omegas around him. Didn't he be afraid to see these two omegas? A coward who is about to cry!

    Mo Danwen obviously didn't know that the omega beside him was not only not afraid, but secretly excited, and was even thinking about how to get out of the warship to contact the dinosaurs outside.

    Omega worships the strong like alpha and beta, and even hopes to commit themselves to the strong. Being assigned to a warship to combine with this group of weaker alphas and reproduce for them, the two of them were not happy at first, but after being protected by these men, they reluctantly accepted it. Now they know that the strong outside want them, God knows How much they wish the people on the warship would hand them over! It's a pity that the two of them know that this possibility is very low. After all, there are only two omegas on the warship. If they are gone, even if the warship can return safely, it is impossible for the headquarters to send rare omega to this warship.

    "I" Fang Dinosaur suddenly disappeared from the screen. Mo Danwen was puzzled when he heard the sound of the computer in the main control room.

    "The protective cover is activated, please don't enter or leave the warship at will."

    Mo Danwen was still puzzled, until the "me" dinosaurs on the original screen appeared in the main control room one after another, and saw the residents of the original work angrily complaining about their actions through the screen. He didn't understand until the warship launched an attack.

    It turned out that the dinosaurs on their side gave up without even fighting, and ran into the warship to hide.

    Seeing this group of dinosaurs who are said to be strong alphas shaking their bodies in fear, Mo Danwen was also drunk.

    He didn't spend much time studying how embarrassing the dinosaurs in the main control room were, Mo Danwen's gaze was once again fixed on the screen.

    From the high-definition picture, we can clearly see how strong the attack power of the original residents is. Fortunately, they have high-tech protective screens here. Their attacks did not hurt the warship, but their attacks still make the warship vibrate from time to time, which makes people feel uncomfortable. Jumping nervously.

    Suddenly, Mo Danwen saw a shadow flashing across a certain screen.

    "What's that?"

    Everyone followed the computer screen Mo Danwen pointed at, but all they saw were plants, not even a dinosaur there.

    One of the omega laughed and said, "It's just a plant, what else could it be?!"

    Mo Danwen was sure that he really saw a shadow flashing by, but because the speed was too fast, he couldn't see it clearly.