57

For two days in a row, Yini and Mo Danwen would come back with rice to cook porridge each time they disappeared, and the egg asked strangely, "Dad, Mom, don't you break the rice?"

In fact, he also wanted to see how to break rice, and wanted to play, but unfortunately his parents said they couldn't go to that place together.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, it's over already." Mo Danwen felt that there were not three more children in the family, but three more laborers, and these laborers sometimes helped him think about what he should do!

Mo Danwen really didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he looked at these little kids.

"It's over?" Dessert cried.

"Why, are you unhappy after breaking it?" Everyone could clearly see that Dessert was unhappy, but Mo Danwen didn't understand why he was so sullen. At first, they complained that he and Ini often disappeared.

Although they told them that their parents were going to work in that place every time they disappeared, the children were still reluctant.

"Well, it's...its..." Dessert's two little paws scratched each other, seeming a little embarrassed, but he stopped talking.

"Just say what you want." Don't take him as a feudal monarch, he didn't forbid the children to speak.

"It's like this. Dad and Mom said that the rice was finished, but Dad and Mom took so long. I was thinking, is there not much rice, will we run out of rice soon?" Dessert took a breath. After he finished speaking, he looked at Mo Danwen with tears in his eyes, how pitiful he looked.

Mo Danwen didn't expect that the fact that the rice is quickly eaten can be extended to the reason that the rice is quickly eaten. When he heard the dessert say this, he couldn't help but be stunned.

As expected of a dessert with leadership ability, it makes sense to even think of that level!

Egg tarts and dim sum became sad when I heard that there will be no rice to eat soon, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Mo Danwen's daze was quickly interrupted by the crying of the children, he rubbed his aching forehead, and said, "I tell you, there is a hill of rice in that place, thousands of people can't understand, can you make it? We will eat it for at least 20 days! And your dad and I have already planted rice again, and rice will grow again at that time."

When it comes to planting rice, Mo Danwen felt a little guilty. He buried the rice directly in the soil. He didn't know whether rice plants would grow in this way. If no seedlings were grown, the rice would be wasted.

The three little dinosaurs stopped crying, tears hanging in the corners of their eyes.

Dessert blinked, tears running down his cheeks from the corners of his eyes, "Really?"

"Really! In fact, my dad and I just broke the rice from one rice paddy, and there are several others, but we don't have to break it. After two days, the rice on the top fell off by itself, "papapapa", followed by the rain. It's like! So your dad and I eat a lot of rice without breaking the rice."

Mo Danwen described the situation of falling rice at that time, and said that the children also wanted to see how the rice rained.

"Like rain, like rice!"

"Uh..." Mo Danwen wanted to ask if the person who said this was an egg **** or a snack.

If it is an egg tart, it just expresses that he likes rain and rice, and if it is a snack, it becomes another meaning - likes rainy rice.

Egg Tart speaks very directly, just like to ask questions. The speaking skills of dim sum still need to be improved. The front and back are clearly related, but they have to be divided into two parts and let people combine them by themselves.