67

Hunting, picking wild vegetables and mushrooms, handling materials, and repeating things many times, you will become skilled. When cooking soup, Mo Danwen said to Yini: "The "outside" may be chaotic these days, you should be careful , don't go out and join in the fun. You too!"

The last sentence is for the children.

"Mom, what do you mean by joining in the fun?" Egg Tart continued to carry forward his curiosity.

"To join in the fun is when others are having fun or watching a good show, you run over to play and watch together."

"Why can't you be with them, isn't it fun?"

"My God!" Mo Danwen grabbed a piece of meat on the egg tart's face and pinched it, "You really like to join in the fun!"

It should be fun to pinch the cheeks of children, but unfortunately the cheeks of the little dinosaurs are also hard, without the soft feeling of babies or children.

"Wouldn't it be nice to join in the fun?" It didn't hurt anyway, so Mo Danwen pinched the egg **** and continued to ask the question he didn't get an answer to just now.

"Joining the fun is not a good thing, don't join in the fun!"

"Sure?"

"Eh..." Under Egg Tart's expectant eyes, Mo Danwen had to tell the truth, "It's not necessarily, like what I said just now, other people play, you play with others, if it's normal play, there won't be any danger. , it won't hurt others, that's fine. But it's not necessary to watch other people's pain with everyone. For example, if someone is arguing, they are watching, you don't need to watch with them How do other people quarrel. Another example is that there is a fire somewhere, if you and others go up to see, it is very likely that you will be accidentally injured by the fire, so don't go..."

Mo Danwen gave many examples, most of which were bad ones. He told the children not to join in the fun. It seemed that he wanted to brainwash the children and make them feel that joining in the fun was not a good thing, so don't go.

After Mo Danwen solved the many problems of egg tarts, it was Yini's turn to ask questions.

"What did you mean when you said "the outside" is more chaotic?"

"Before I left, I heard the dinosaurs on the warship say that their energy can only last a month or two with the protective cover turned on. According to the frequency of dinosaur attacks on this planet, it is estimated that it can last for a month. It’s not long before it runs out, and in the past few days, the protective cover will disappear, and the dinosaurs on this planet will fight with the dinosaurs on the warship.” Mo Danwen had already forgotten, but it was Osay’s words that reminded him of it. .

"Warship? Energy? Protective shield?" Ini could probably understand what this meant, but it wasn't very clear what those new words meant.

"The thing that Orsay calls a stone is actually a warship, and a warship is a name. That stone is said to be a space patrol warship, and the so-called universe is beyond the outermost layer of this planet and there are many planets in a very large space. That warship is just wandering around in the universe to see if there is any danger in the universe. Supporting functions such as starting the warship requires something called energy. For example, if you want to survive, you need to eat, and energy is what the warship needs to eat. The protective cover is a kind of protection on the outer layer of the warship, which can allow the warship to withstand the attack of the dinosaurs without being damaged. The energy is about to run out, the warship has no protection ability without food, and the dinosaurs on this planet can attack In the warship." Mo Danwen tried to simplify the explanation, but it took a lot of saliva to explain it.