87

【Do you want to buy a fusion agent? ] Ten prestige not only means that the number of prestige reaches double digits, but also means that Mo Danwen can buy the fusion agent he wanted to buy earlier.

Mo Danwen said without hesitation: [Yes! 】

In the past, Mo Danwen would not dare to use up his prestige at will, but now it is different. He urgently needs to buy a fusion agent. He only needs to put the Tatami planet map, "Tatami Planet Plant Encyclopedia" and "Tatami Planet Geological Overview" "The three are integrated, and whether he wants to find plants or the corresponding geological and mineral resources, he knows where to look.

After reading "Tatami Planet Geological Overview", I know what mineral resources this planet has. Salt mines are not what Mo Danwen wants most. Compared with salt mines, minerals that are stronger than modern steel are more attractive. Using this mineral to build walls can hinder ordinary dinosaurs, unless they are really powerful or winged dinosaurs.

Mo Danwen had previously learned from the words of Ini and Kelen that if the same kind of dinosaurs in this world have wings, they are stronger among the same race, and it is a symbol of strong ability.

Weida is a dinosaur of the Yabit race, and Yabit is the top predator among dinosaurs, and Weida has wings, which shows how powerful Weida is.

But no matter how defiant it is, he and Ini have not yet been defeated!

Mo Danwen thought triumphantly, there was no idea of ​​victory at all. After all, there were six more dinosaurs to help Weida. As a result, Weida and the others still lost.

As if afraid that Mo Danwen would regret it, No. 1 quickly said: [Successful purchase of the fusion agent, do you want to use it now? 】

【Is fusion troublesome? If it can be done in an instant, use it now, and if you have to do something more troublesome, wait until I have time. 】He now has to heal the three other injured dinosaurs in addition to the one injured so badly that he could not transform into a humanoid.

He injured people and then used his own medicine to heal them. Mo Danwen couldn't tell what the strange feeling in his heart meant, but he didn't regret it. At that time, it was not him and Ini who injured Weida and others, then they were injured. .

[As long as you use the fusion agent now, you will succeed immediately, but I still say that, the fusion agent purchased with ten prestige can only be used once, and if you need to fuse something in the future, you can only buy the fusion agent once. 】

Mo Danwen: [...] If it is recommended that he use the fusion agent in the future, why not say it before he buys it? !

I've already bought it now, so I don't need to put it aside and buy it again later, there are at least ten prestige in case of emergency!

【Have you decided? 】

Mo Danwen gritted his teeth and said: [Use it now. ] He just needs to find those minerals and plants that can be used for various purposes, so he immediately used up his prestige. If he is reluctant to use it now, there is no need to spend all his prestige now to buy a fusion agent, and the prices in the system market will not rise. , When to buy is not to buy, mainly depends on when to use.

[Tatami Planet Map, "Tatami Planet Plant Encyclopedia" and "Tatami Planet Geological Overview" have been integrated! 】

【it is good! 】

Mo Danwen was so happy that he wanted to look at the map right away, but he had to drug the injured dinosaur first.

Kelun himself is also a doctor, and with his help, Mo Danwen quickly completed the medicine work.