12

Chapter 012: Rescued by the Little Dinosaur

    The three eggs turned into three dinosaurs. The reason is that, looking at the fire that was still glowing with sparks, Mo Danwen suspected that it was the temperature of the fire that made the three eggs that were placed next to the fire hatch.

    The three little dinosaurs yelled: "Mom~~"

    They jumped a few times to remind Mo Danwen that they still want to play games.

    "Still playing, right..." Mo Danwen picked up a relatively large and heavy dead branch, and then slowly moved it against the cave wall to the cave entrance, then swung his right hand vigorously, throwing the dead branch far away Go, "Go!"

    In fact, without Mo Danwen opening his mouth, the moment the dead branch was thrown, the three little dinosaurs had already chased him out.

    The three little dinosaurs passed by Mo Danwen and ran to chase the dead branches. Mo Dan's tattoo turned and he ran in the other direction.

    If you share a bed with a dinosaur, you will be eaten, and if you are a mother of a baby dinosaur, you will probably be eaten. Well, this is the same as the person who raises a tiger and is eaten by a tiger.

    Mo Danwen had already run hard, but it was a pity that the little dinosaur caught up with the dead branch after running for a long time, and was still scurrying around him, maybe he thought it was another game.

    Mo Danwen didn't give up, he gritted his teeth and sped up the speed. As a result, the three little dinosaurs were still running around him at the same speed as him. It looked like it was very easy, but he felt that his heart was about to stop.

    He had to stop, "Wait, I'm tired, I'll continue later."

    After the break, the same thing happened again. Mo Danwen once again used dead branches to lure the little dinosaur away, and then turned around and ran away. The result was still caught up.

    After the fifth attempt, Mo Danwen ran for a long time without seeing the little dinosaur catch up. He thought he had successfully thrown off the little dinosaur, and he was just happy. Big, there was a start, and then the water falls became more frequent.

    "It's raining?" Mo Danwen caught a drop of water with one hand. It was sticky and smelled a little disgusting. "Why is this rain so sticky, so big, and it smells bad?"

    Looking up at the sky, he saw a huge dinosaur head on his head, and he suddenly realized that it was not rain but the saliva dripping from this dinosaur! And this dinosaur seems to have taken a fancy to him and wants to treat him as food.

    The huge dinosaur claw stretched out. Compared with the dinosaur's thigh, the dinosaur claw was much smaller, but it was still huge for Mo Danwen.

    Mo Danwen did not foolishly wait to be caught, but dodged sideways.

    Although his individual is smaller than a dinosaur, and his combat power is almost zero, but small also has an advantage, at least compared to giant dinosaurs, he is more athletic.

    Mo Danwen managed to escape many times, but unfortunately he was still arrested.

    "Let me go, let me go!" Mo Danwen struggled hard in the dinosaur's claws.

    Suddenly, two small dinosaurs rushed over, one bit the big dinosaur's paw, making it let go of Mo Danwen in pain, and the other jumped under Mo Danwen's buttocks to catch Mo Danwen.

    When the two dinosaurs and Mo Danwen successfully landed, the two big ones and one big one confronted each other.

    "Ho Ho Ho!!" the big dinosaur yelled angrily. Even if he was bitten, he still didn't want to let Mo Danwen go. After all, the two little dinosaurs were still cubs and the omega didn't seem to have much fighting power.

    "Ho Ho!!" As if responding to him, another dinosaur's voice sounded not far away, and that voice was louder and more threatening than his.

    The dinosaur sniffed and found that it smelled like a bit, and was a little scared. After smelling it again, the two little dinosaurs also smelled like a bit, so this omega also belonged to that bit?

    It would be fine if Yabit was far away, but he was not far away. The big dinosaur didn't dare to challenge Yabit, so he could only leave angrily.

    Mo Danwen didn't know what the big dinosaur was thinking, but thought he left because he was afraid of the two little dinosaurs, so he touched the heads of the two little dinosaurs that were still grinning at the big dinosaur with both hands, "Thank you for saving me!" Killed me."

    His life was saved by these two little dinosaurs, even if he was eaten by them, it doesn't matter, but...

    "Butt hurts!!" Mo Danwen patted his butt with a mournful face.

    Don't think that having a dinosaur mount is very majestic. The little dinosaur caught just now happened to have thorns on its back, which made his ass hurt so much! How could he be so unlucky, because his butt was injured!

    "Woooo..." The two little dinosaurs bit Mo Danwen's pants and tugged gently, as if they wanted Mo Danwen to go somewhere.

    "One, two, is there another one?" Mo Danwen remembered that there was another little dinosaur that hadn't been seen yet.

    "Woooo!" The two little dinosaurs tugged on Mo Danwen's trousers again.

    "Is this what you mean by taking me to find that little dinosaur?" The

    two little dinosaurs seemed to understand what Mo Danwen meant, and nodded their heads.

    Mo Danwen followed the direction of the two little dinosaurs, and after walking for a while, he saw the remaining little dinosaur, but the little dinosaur was being poked around with its claws like a big dinosaur like a ball. And the big dinosaur playing with the little dinosaur turned out to be... Yabit? !