10

Chapter 010

    Can't count on No. 1, Mo Danwen can only rely on his own efforts, he finally found a cave as a temporary residence, the outside is too dangerous, slipping in the jungle and encountering predators, he was eaten as food in minutes!

    In case of encountering dinosaurs that came out to look for food, Mo Shanwen didn't want to hide in the cave and not go out, but he couldn't bear the physiological need - to eat.

    After hiding in the cave for several hours, Mo Danwen was hungry. There were only broken stones in the cave. If he didn't want to eat stones, he had to go out for food.

    He made up his mind to come out to look for food, but after he came out, Mo Danwen thought of a very serious question - what does he want to eat?

    Thinking about it later, it seemed that it was not what he wanted to eat, but what he could eat!

    When he came here, Mo Danwen saw the dinosaurs the most, but he would definitely not be able to defeat the dinosaurs, instead he would be eaten instead.

    Mo Danwen can only pin his hopes on plants, hoping to find fruits to fill his stomach, or mushrooms that can be seen to be poisonous.

    It's a pity that after searching for a long time, I saw many old trees with long vines, but I couldn't see a single fruit tree, and naturally I didn't even see a single fruit. He saw quite a few mushrooms, but all of them looked strange, far from the mushrooms in his world, and he didn't know the consequences of eating them, so he didn't dare to eat them.

    It's not that he has never thought about picking wild vegetables, but those plants are varieties that Mo Danwen has never seen before. In his opinion, these are just weeds.

    "I ate it on the warship this morning. If I don't eat it today, I probably won't die." Mo Danwen comforted himself by rubbing his drumming stomach.

    He was about to turn back without success, but he tripped over a big rock under his feet.

    "Bah, bah, bah!!" Mo Danwen was furious as he spat out the soil and plants that he accidentally ate into his mouth, "I can't find food, even stones are here to bully me, right? Look at me..."

    Wait ! What did he see? !

    It wasn't a rock that reached his knees and tripped him up, it seemed to be... a dinosaur egg!

    After studying it carefully for a while, he picked it up and tried the weight again. Mo Danwen was sure that the weight and the feeling of touch were definitely dinosaur eggs and not stones.

    Eggs also mean food!

    "Haha~~" Mo Danwen laughed three times, "The sky will never stop me!"

    Wait! Mo Danwen squinted his eyes and looked around, he was relieved until he was sure Dan's parents were not there and there were no dinosaurs around.

    Great, it's his!

    Mo Danwen quickly picked up a dinosaur egg and ran towards the direction he came from.

    Along the way, Mo Danwen was vigilant, afraid that dinosaurs would suddenly appear and eat him, and he was also afraid that the egg's parents would catch up after finding out. It was not until he returned to the cave and put the egg down that he felt the joy of the rest of his life!

    "Such a big egg, I can eat it by myself for a long time, but unfortunately there is no refrigerator to store it. No matter how big an egg is, it can only be eaten for one day, and it will be broken the next day..."

    This also means that he is full today, Tomorrow he will be hungry again, and he has to go out to look for food, and he wonders if he will be so lucky to meet Dan whose parents are not nearby.

    Thinking that there were brothers near this egg at that time, Mo Danwen couldn't suppress the evil thoughts in his heart.

    "You can't blame me for annihilating you brothers, if I don't eat you, I'm the one who died..."

    After bowing to the egg in front of him as an apology, Mo Danwen ran out of the cave and continued to steal eggs!

    There were still two eggs left there, and Mo Danwen moved them back to his cave, and the process went so smoothly that he couldn't help but sigh that God didn't treat him badly.

    In this way, he has a total of three eggs, and he has enough rations for the next two or three days!

    But it's strange to say, where did the parents of these three eggs go, and why did they leave the eggs there so carelessly, so they are not afraid of being stolen?

    Obviously, it wasn't he who stole the eggs, or someone else ate the three eggs. Thinking about it this way, Mo Danwen felt a little less guilty, so Mo Danwen didn't think about how the parents of these eggs carelessly let them eat. He stole him, but thought about how to cook these eggs to fill his stomach.