40

Although the heading place is high and cannot be seen clearly, but when you go far, you can still clearly see that this is an enlarged version of giant rice. It turns out that the rice plant did not grow taller a few days ago because it was about to head.

Mo Danwen felt that being huge is a trivial matter. Anyway, it is enough to have rice and rice, and it is not worthwhile for him to come to see them often recently.

At this time, Mo Danwen didn't realize what giant plants and giant rice ears meant.

After coming out of the space and eating the food he had hoarded before to fill his stomach, Yini began to learn how to cultivate with Mo Danwen.

Yi Ni did as Mo Danwen said, and really found that there was a gas in his body.

As if knowing Yini's thoughts, Mo Danwen explained leisurely: "Before our body was not suitable for cultivation, and we didn't have this kind of energy. This is the effect of eating the foundation pill, and it is said that it directly surpassed the beginning of cultivation. Practice qi and reach the level of foundation building."

Ini let out a sigh of relief and opened his eyes, "It is said, who said that?"

"Uh..." Mo Danwen didn't expect Yini to ask this question, he paused, but he quickly reacted, "According to the book, it's written like this."

It's not that he doesn't want Ini to know about the existence of No. 1, he is just afraid that Ini will find out that it is a first-husband system when he asks. The former is afraid that he will be under pressure, and the latter is that he is embarrassed.

"Where did the book come from?"

"Yes... I brought it from another world."

"Where are those medicines and books?" Yini endured it for a long time, and he took the initiative to tell his secrets. Mo Danwen didn't take the initiative, he only asked.

"That, that is, that's right, I have a space like you, but my space is for storage, I can only put things, people can't get in, things are put in that space, and you can take them as you want. Come out." Mo Danwen now finally understands the truth of the saying that once he lies, he must use a lot of lies to convince him.

"Oh."

Yini finally stopped asking, and Mo Danwen could breathe a sigh of relief.

However, Yi Ni gave Mo Danwen a strange feeling, that feeling can't be said that Yi Ni trusts him, but it can't be said that he doubts him, but to say that Yi Ni doesn't care, if he doesn't care, he won't ask.

Mo Danwen carefully looked at Yini's expression, but the result was very annoying, but his face was still expressionless, and he couldn't see anything he wanted to see.

Yini practiced for a while, seeing that the time was almost up, and said, "Go hunting and prepare for the next meal."

"it is good."

Since cultivating, Mo Danwen has also been able to help with hunting. At first, he only caught one or two pheasants, and later he even caught four or five pheasants, which is more than Yi Ni's hunting results. Later, Mo Danwen and Yi Ni cooperated to Can catch larger animals like boars and lions.

It is said to be a wild boar, but there are also distinctions between porcupines and real wild boars. Mo Danwen actually doesn't like porcupines. Porcupines have spines, and they have no more meat than wild boars. Moreover, wild boars' stomachs are a treasure.

Wild boar stomach is pig stomach. Judging from the fact that wild boars will not die immediately after eating poisonous food, pig stomach can be said to be invulnerable to all poisons, which makes Mo Danwen feel that eating wild pig stomach can detoxify.