3

Chapter 003: The Suitor Turns into a Dinosaur

    "Thank you!" Mo Danwen picked out some edible things to keep, and he happened to feel a little hungry.

    Soon, Mo Danwen found that something was wrong again. Those who were accepted by him were very happy and howled like wild animals, while those who were not left by him were very depressed, because he left several people's things at the same time. And let those few people hate each other.

    Weird, really weird! !

    "#¥#!!!"

    Under the loud howls of a group of men, the voice of a person seemed very weak, but Mo Danwen was still keenly aware of it.

    The man yelled several times, but was ignored. Later, he didn't know what he said, and the men around in front made way for him.

    "#%@¥%..." The person who came over seemed to ask Mo Danwen some questions. Mo     Danwen

    gestured randomly and said, "I don't understand what you are saying."

A group of men said something, and then the group of men looked at Mo Danwen and left reluctantly, and many men turned their heads every step of the way.

    In the end, only that person was left. Mo Danwen probably guessed from his clothes that he was a doctor. He took Mo Danwen to the original room and let Mo Danwen lie on the bed.

    Although Mo Danwen lay on the bed obediently, he was always vigilant. After all, he didn't know their identities, why he appeared here, and whether these people had any intentions.

    After a while, he smelled a scent and felt very sleepy. As a doctor, he immediately realized that the scent must be the cause, but he couldn't sit up, and finally he was forced to close his eyes due to the scent.

    "Wake up!" The man pushed Mo Danwen to wake him up.

    "What the hell are you making me fall asleep and waking me up again!" Mo Danwen complained, suddenly stunned, "What did you just say, say it again!"

    "It seems that you are very energetic."

    This is not repeating what you just said, But Mo Danwen has already affirmed his idea.

    "You can speak Chinese!"

    The man laughed, "It's not that I can speak your language, but that I implanted our language chip in your brain, so you can understand what I say. Maybe you didn't realize it, actually What you just said is also our language, so I can understand what you said."

    "Language chip? Implanted in the brain?!" Mo Danwen felt that he had stepped into a science fiction movie.

    Mo Danwen soon realized that he was right. After asking, he knew that he was now on a warship that could travel among the stars. This is a high-tech interstellar military warship, and it is performing patrol missions, just like the police driving a police car on the road, except that this is a warship patrolling in the interstellar.

    Mo Danwen couldn't believe his own thoughts, asked a lot of questions, and finally was forced to accept the fact that he had left the earth. To be precise, he suddenly came to a high-tech interstellar that he had never heard of before, and suddenly appeared on this patrol warship. Using professional terms to describe it, this is called "crossing".

    He was indeed seriously injured when he appeared on the warship, but after the high-tech medical treatment on the warship, he has now fully recovered, and the doctor who made him recover was the one who answered all his questions in front of him.