65

Osay came over with a cane, the children knew him well, and he took the initiative to tell him the whole story without him opening his mouth.

Orsay studied the so-called weeds in desserts and egg tarts and the two large rice trees in the field. To be honest, he didn't see any difference between the two except for size.

Seeing that Orsay's eyes were looking between the "wild grass" and the rice, Mo Danwen froze in his heart and was a little scared.

The former is definitely easier than the latter, Mo Danwen is guilty, afraid that Osay will say that it is actually rice.

The "wild grass" was also pulled up, and this was revealed...

Just when Mo Danwen was uneasy, Osay grinned and said a little embarrassedly: "I think it looks the same, but it must be different, just like I can't tell the difference between poisonous mushrooms and edible mushrooms. . If you want to know the difference between wild vegetables and rice, ask your mother."

He knew that Mo Danwen was the one who could distinguish whether weeds, wild vegetables and mushrooms were poisonous, so he asked the children to ask Mo Danwen instead of Eni, thinking that Eni should be as indistinguishable as him.

Mo Danwen breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the first part, and raised his heart again when he heard the latter part.

And the children really came to him and asked him the difference between the two.

"Mom, what's the difference between this weed and rice?"

Egg tarts and desserts spread their paws so that Mo Danwen could see the weeds in their hands.

"Cough!" Mo Danwen coughed, pretending to carefully observe the weeds in their hands, and then look at the rice in the field, and said in a similar manner, "The leaves of this weed are smaller than those of rice, and the leaves of rice are larger. "The two rice plants are smaller than the rice still in the field, and of course the leaves are smaller.

"Really?" The children tilted their heads and stared at the two little rice trees.

"That's it." Afraid that the children and Orsay would find something wrong, Mo Danwen snatched the two small rice plants from their hands, "Don't worry about these two weeds, the rice will grow, you don't want to look at the rice. Also, remember to water, even if the rice grows, you still need to water!"

"Oh!"

The children seemed to have just remembered the rice in the field, and hurried to the two rice trees and muttered to themselves.

"Rice Rice is growing up!"

"Rice rice grows rice quickly!"

"It's going to rain soon!"

One by one, it was like playing a game, forgetting Mo Danwen and Ini nearby.

Osay had heard from the children that this rice could rain rice, and he thought it was interesting, and he walked to the field to watch the rice up close.

Osay's foot has passed the initial plaster cast period. After being diagnosed by Mo Danwen, he shouldn't have to apply a "plaster", but Osay likes to use crutches to get out. Mo Danwen is afraid that he will accidentally fall and let the newly born. The bones that showed signs of healing cracked again, so he was still put on a clear ointment, and he planned to apply it for two more days.

It should take a few weeks to have this effect, but it only takes five or six days to use the quick-acting medicine of the system. Mo Danwen roughly estimated that one day of using the quick-acting medicine in the bone healing process is basically equal to one week in the original world, and Orsay's feet The progress of the rehabilitation is ideal, and it will take about six days for Orsay's feet to fully recover.