105

In the early stage of Mo Danwen's pregnancy, for a long time, her abdomen was slightly bulging, and it was almost invisible when she put on loose clothes. Mo Danwen, who was seen by people, began a very dark period for this - he could only hide in the house and not see people.

Of course, he can hide from other dinosaurs, but he can't hide from Ini's adoptive mother.

Although Yini's adoptive mother has never given birth to a child, she is still an omega after all. She knows a lot about omega childbirth in this world. Therefore, Yini asked Liansheng to look at Mo Danwen, or to accompany Mo Danwen, so as not to go out. He is so boring.

In addition to Liansheng, other dinosaurs, even three small dinosaurs, it is difficult to see Mo Danwen. Mo Danwen hides the three little dinosaurs because he doesn't want to answer their endless questions, such as whether Dad's belly is too big, and whether he is too full; if he tells them that he is pregnant, they will say that he has a younger brother in his belly. , How many younger brothers are there, and how did the younger brother hide in...

God, isn't that the embarrassing question to be listed as a child asking a parent? In order not to answer these and more terrible questions, Mo Danwen resolutely drove the three little ones out, and did not let them into the house until they went to bed at night.

Mo Danwen actually wanted to hide from Yini, but he couldn't. Yini always pestered him and expressed concern, and no matter where Mo Danwen was hiding, Yini could find him, so Mo Danwen simply didn't hide. .

As for Liansheng, because he was an elder, Mo Danwen didn't want to disobey him, so he let him follow him.

The reason why Liansheng is willing to look at Mo Danwen is not only because he is worried and concerned about Mo Danwen and his grandson, but also because he is curious about the pregnancy of pure human beings, so he is as nervous as Yini, and he is almost inseparable from Mo Danwen. .

Dinosaurs live in the form of dinosaurs in the late pregnancy. It is said that this is better for the eggs in the belly, and it can also be seen that the abdomen of the pregnant dinosaur becomes very large, but if it encounters special circumstances and wants to become humanoid, the abdomen is actually like Mo Danwen was only slightly bulging at the beginning of her pregnancy.

Liansheng has been studying Mo Danwen's belly for a long time, and he is very satisfied when he sees the very swollen belly.

"It looks like there are a lot of them." Dinosaurs can lay several eggs at a time. When they transform into a human form, their stomachs are only slightly bulging. The humanoid Mo Danwen has a big belly, so Liansheng feels that Mo Danwen is pregnant with many eggs.

"How many?" Mo Danwen looked at Liansheng in confusion.

When he found that the other party was staring at his stomach, he thought for a while before he realized that Liansheng was saying that he was pregnant with many!

Mo Danwen's face turned dark and red for a while, and he didn't know whether to be angry or speechless, "Dad Liansheng, when we are pure human beings, our belly grows this big, but usually only one is born."

In other words, Mo Danwen looked at the bulging belly and thought, it seems that it is really bigger than the pregnant woman's belly he saw in the original world?

"Is that so?" Lian Sheng was slightly disappointed.

"That's it!" Although he also agreed in his heart that his belly had grown bigger, Mo Danwen answered with certainty.

"Really, there's really only one?" Lian Sheng didn't give up, looking at Mo Danwen's face with hope.

Mo Danwen felt a little guilty when he was seen, but he still said: "Really!"