68

Mo Danwen stopped after Tang Seng and his apprentice successfully left the Flame Mountain and continued on the journey. Egg tarts pestered Mo Danwen to ask questions.

These questions are generated by the content of the story when he is listening to the story. Since Mo Danwen said before that he cannot ask questions to interrupt his storytelling while he is telling the story, otherwise he will not tell them the story, so the egg **** is suffocated. Filled with questions, wait until Mo Danwen finishes telling the story before asking questions.

Ini and Osay also listened very fascinatedly. When Egg Tart asked questions, they gradually recovered from the story and found that the forest had returned to calm again, and the previous wailing seemed to be just their illusion.

Guessing that the dinosaurs in "The Stone" experienced a huge catastrophe, and even if it is now a thing of the past, Orsay still frowns because of pity for them, it's hard to laugh.

"I'm going to the river to fetch water to cook." Ini took the lead out of the cave.

Orsay's foot injury has healed, and he also went out, "I'll help!"

The big leaves used to draw water were discarded after Ini and Mo Danwen made wooden barrels. Now they use wooden barrels to draw water. When they went to draw water, Ini and Osay each took a barrel and left. It looks a little silly but doesn't know it.

Mo Danwen saw it when he brought the children out, and wondered if he looked so stupid when he was holding a wooden barrel.

Holding a wooden barrel doesn't match their big man image. He still has to figure out how to modify the wooden barrel. It's better to make it like something in the original world that can lift the wooden barrel.

""Outside" is very chaotic, there may be dinosaurs fleeing, we still go with you to make a fire and then fetch water. After making a fire, those dinosaurs will not dare to approach casually when they see the smoke. We don't want to go far for hunting these two days, just pick them up. Just add some nearby mushrooms and wild vegetables to rice to make porridge and eat, and then go out after this period.”

Obviously, under the influence of Mo Danwen, Ini also used to regard the realm where other dinosaurs lived as the "outside" world, and the realm of safety that belonged to them was the area near the fire.

Yi Ni suddenly turned around and spoke, startling Mo Danwen, thinking that he knew what he was thinking, and only later realized what he said.

But Ini's argument should not work now, Mo Danwen had to hit Ini to let him know that his idea was no longer applicable today.

"Army..." Stone" was broken, the dinosaurs on it may have managed to escape, they are different from the dinosaurs on this planet, they are not afraid of fire, they will know when they see smoke and smell cooked food There are people who eat cooked food here, and maybe they will come over because they think we are their company."

Orsay didn't know the term "warship" yet, and Mo Danwen used Orsay's term "stone" to describe the warship.

When Osay heard this, he panicked.

He and Mo Danwen learned to have compassion for the slaughtered dinosaurs, but he didn't realize that the disaster just now did not affect them. When he learned that his comfortable and stable life was about to be disrupted, he suddenly felt that he The end is coming.

It's not that Osay is exaggerating, but he has never had such a good life and tasted such happiness. If he wants to go back to the days when he was afraid of becoming someone else's food or hunting other dinosaurs for food , it was really the end for him.