95

Every tribe has a wizard, and when a new member joins, a wizard is required to hold a ceremony, but the tribe of Ini and Mo Danwen has no wizard, and they report their names to each other and perform the ceremony of joining the tribe.

There are only five new members, and there are not many people. Mo Danwen can write down their appearance and names, and he can tell what they look like when he sees their appearance, but it is limited to their human appearance. If they become Dinosaurs are hard to say. When Mo Danwen raised three little dinosaurs, it took him a long time to learn to distinguish them.

After seeing people's hearts over time, Ini didn't want to say anything to them, mainly to see their performance afterward, so he instructed Orsay to show the newcomers around, "Take them away, get acquainted with our tribe, and know what we usually do. ."

"Yes!" Osay responded, beckoning the newcomer to follow, "Follow me."

After cultivating, Mo Danwen's hearing was excellent, and when he heard a person's very subtle voice, he seemed to be complaining.

"No wizards..."

Mo Danwen looked at Yini, and Yini just moved his eyes from the speaker to Mo Shanwen's side, and the two met their eyes: it seems that they are not committed.

The man didn't seem to realize that his whispering voice was heard, and continued to complain: "How can the tribe be without wizards and omegas."

Mo Danwen is an omega exclusively owned by the chief Ini, so in their opinion, Mo Danwen is an omega that doesn't exist.

"This is a field. We grow rice and vegetables here, and we need to water them..." Osay not only showed the new members, but also explained the purpose of these things and what they need to do every day.

Orsay is a kind-hearted and serious person, and it is the best for him to do this job, which is why Ini gave this job to Orsay.

Perhaps those five people listened to Orsay's explanation carefully, and no one whispered any more.

When they were far away, Mo Danwen asked Ini, "Do you still remember what Ada was like before?" Ada was the one who complained in a low voice just now.

Ini shook his head, "I know the names of everyone in the Weida tribe, but I rarely have contact with them."

When I was a child, I had a lot of contact. When I grew up, I gradually became isolated from people because I never turned into a dinosaur. Even if he remembered what Ada's temperament was when he was a child, maybe Ada's personality changed as he grew up.

"Be careful of the five of them." Not only Ada, but others should also be on guard.

Mo Danwen is not afraid to fight with them, and they can't compare to a little finger of Ini when they add up. They count the money.

"I know, I won't trust anyone except you and my adoptive mother Liansheng." Ini is also wary of the three little dinosaurs, for fear that they will be taught badly when they are growing up, and he and he who saved them will be wary of them. Mo Danwen is also poisonous, after all, they have a fatal weakness - they are pure human beings, not dinosaurs.

Mo Danwen said, "If you are not of our race, their hearts must be different." Who knows if the little dinosaurs will be instigated to have different hearts because they are not of the same kind.

Ini originally wanted to explain to the dinosaurs of the tribe that he and Mo Danwen were not dinosaurs but pure human beings. It was Mo Danwen who said that when the tribe has a certain scale, when they have a relatively high prestige, so that the dinosaurs will not be afraid of them. They generate great trust before telling them.