58

Mo Danwen first explained to Egg Tart that rabbits are not planted in the soil but like to live in underground caves, and then explained in detail that only plants can grow plants. Those animals that can move are not planted, they are mated and reproduced. .

"What is mating?"

Mo Danwen's eyes darkened, he didn't expect the children to ask such a question so quickly.

He heard that every parent faces embarrassing questions from kids, like how they got here. It's just that he didn't expect that he had to answer such questions after being a mother for less than a month. God knows that a one-month-old baby can only cry!

"This is an act of intimacy between partners. After this kind of behavior, you will conceive and give birth to a baby. For example, you, your parents also have you after mating. Think about it, you It's not planted in the ground, right?"

Dessert understood and came to the conclusion: "Oh, we were born after father and mother mate!"

"right."

Mo Danwen responded under the conditioned reflex, but after answering, he always felt that something was wrong, and then looked at the expressions of the children looking at him and Ini...

God, the children's father and mother, isn't this referring to Ini and him!

Mo Danwen realized later that what he said was not on the same channel as what the children thought, but explaining that he and Ini were not their parents at this time would not only make them sad, but also have a sense of concealment.

Well, he can only accept this boring loss.

Who knows if this is not a head, Egg Tart continued to ask: "Will father and mother still mate, will they still lay eggs, and will we still have a younger brother?"

Just now Egg Tart knew that the three brothers were hatched from eggs. He thought that if the mother was still alive, it would still be an egg, and the younger brother would emerge from the egg.

"..." Mo Danwen was unable to hold his forehead.

Although he wanted to say that he couldn't have eggs, and that as a man, he couldn't have children, but when he thought of these words, he couldn't explain the origin of the three Dessert Brothers, so he could only keep silent.

Ini listened, almost hurting himself with laughter. He was glad that he couldn't show it on his face, otherwise he would not know if Mo Danwen would take his anger on him when he became angry.

Ini not only laughed, but also seriously considered egg tarts, having a child... He really hoped that Mo Danwen would give him one.

Thinking like this, Yini's eyes couldn't help moving to Mo Danwen's stomach, maybe there was a child there.

Thinking about it, I think it's impossible. The reproductive capacity here is so low. He and Mo Danwen have done it a few times that day. It should be difficult to conceive.

Mo Danwen found that Yini stared at his stomach for a while and then shook his head. He was speechless when asked by the children, but Yini stayed out of it, and his heart was suddenly unbalanced.

"Come here!" Mo Danwen grabbed Yini's arm and brought him to the children, "Ask Dad what you want to ask!"

Egg Tart turned his attention to Ini, "Dad, how did you and mother mate? Can I also lay eggs when I mate with Dim Sum?"

He knew that his father would not answer his questions as often as his mother, so he asked two questions that he wanted to know the most. As for the previous questions, he would just ask his mother sometime.