106

As soon as Mo Danwen woke up, he was told by the excited Liansheng that he had given birth to triplets. It turned out that everything before the coma was not a dream, but a real existence.

How could he be able to give birth like this, giving birth to three in his life? !

The triplets... Hehe, apart from a wry smile, Mo Danwen wants to cry but has no tears. In the original world, Mo Danwen was more famous, and Mo Danwen remembered that they were the panda triplets, but they were not human, they were pandas, he was Man, or a genuine man with a handle.

What, said he was the one who was being oppressed? Who the **** said Sue was not a man? !

"Wow wow!"

It's like knowing his mother... Oh, it was Dad who woke up, and the three babies held by Ini and Lian Sheng cried even more.

"What's the matter, what's the matter?" Lian Sheng coaxed at a loss, but unfortunately the effect was minimal.

How can human babies cry so much, but it hurts so much that they don't know how to coax them to stop crying. Fortunately, Mo Danwen told them how to hold human babies before they were born, otherwise they would not know how to deal with the soft little dumplings, but even if they walked and tipped the baby in their arms as Mo Danwen taught them, they would still Cry the same!

The three babies seem to have a natural sense of smell that is more sensitive than that of ordinary humans. They smell Mo Danwen's scent and at the same time stretch out their small hands to scratch in the direction of Mo Danwen.

Lian Sheng finally found out about their abnormality. Holding a baby in his arms, he approached Mo Danwen. He seemed a little unhappy and helpless: "They are still closer to you."

In the end, it is a child born in a few months of pregnancy. It is relatively close to the father, unlike their little dinosaurs, who will kiss whoever they see when they break out of the egg, or it stands to reason that the children see it when they come out. It's him and Ini, they should be closer to him and Ini.

Mo Danwen was still a little annoyed that these children made him pregnant and gave birth like a woman.

Originally, it was their business to love them, but they cried so pitifully that they could only whimper in a low voice. Mo Danwen finally softened, and sat up to take the baby handed over by Liansheng.

Although Liansheng was reluctant to give the child to others, the distressed baby was like a hot taro, and he could not wait to give it to Mo Danwen. The big deal was that when Mo Danwen was coaxed, he would just take it over.

Mo Danwen took the child and sat stiffly.

The child held by Mo Danwen was crying like that. Lian Sheng waited for a while, but when he didn't see any movement from Mo Danwen, he urged: "You coax him, it's not what you said, newborn children are prone to crying. , do you want to coax?"

Mo Danwen's body still didn't move, he just moved his lips: "Don't cry, don't cry."

"Wow!!"

Mo Danwen: "..." Why does he feel that the child is crying more?

"Why are you making trouble again!" Lian Sheng sighed in distress, and then couldn't help complaining about Mo Danwen: "You moved your hand, hug him and shake it, isn't that what you taught us?"

He taught it, but when he taught Liansheng and Ini, he wanted them to take care of their children, not for his own performance!

Therefore, it is not his illusion that the child is crying louder. In other words, didn't you just cry so hard that you didn't have the strength to cry again, why did you suddenly have the energy again?