28

Chapter 028

    Mo Danwen took the children back to the cave where Weida was looking for. Even though he was mentally prepared to wait for Weida to come back, he still hoped that Weida would come back later. The later Weida came, the more time Ini had to recover from his injuries. .

    In the midst of apprehension and hope, Weida finally came, neither too early nor too late.

    Weida was very angry. The angry dinosaur looked more ferocious than usual. Even though Mo Danwen knew that No. 1 would help him, he was still a little scared.

    Seeing Mo Danwen here obediently, Wei Da's anger dissipated and he became happy, "Little dear!"

    Finding that Mo Danwen didn't intend to return to his original form, Wei Da came over in human form.

    Weida got closer and closer, and Mo Danwen felt like beating a drum in his heart, and the rhythm of the drum was getting faster and faster.

    When Weida was only about five meters away from him, Mo Danwen finally couldn't bear it anymore, and desperately called number one in his heart, [number one! number one! ! Number One...]

    Number One didn't respond for a long time, and he even wondered if Number One had fallen asleep!

    Finally, before Mo Danwen lost his patience, the familiar horn sounded for the third time.

    "Woooooo~~"

    Weida paused when he stretched out his hand that was about to touch Mo Danwen, the smile on his face turned into anger, "Why are you here again!!"

    Mo Danwen was overjoyed, but just smiled Immediately restraining his face, he pretended to be anxious for Weida and said: "Something must have happened in the tribe again, you should go back quickly, our business is not urgent, I will wait for you here."

    But thinking that he will leave immediately after Weida is gone, No. 1 has no chance to help him cheat! Besides, No. 1 didn't respond for a long time just now, which scared him to death. He didn't want such a thing to happen again.    

     Wei Da withdrew his hand and said angrily: "There is nothing wrong, the first two times were false, the tribe is doing well, and no one knows why the horn rang, and it is probably the same this time!"    

     Mo Danwen's heart trembled. No. 1's so-called cheating was just playing a bluff to trick Weida back, and he didn't do anything else at all!

    The story of the wolf has come is very famous in modern times, and children know it, and they also know that after being cheated twice, Weida will not be so easy to be fooled.

    Sure enough, judging by Weida's expression, it seemed that he was still thinking about it.

    If Wei Da doesn't leave, it means that he will be raped. Mo Danwen can only persuade Wei Da to leave again: "Maybe something really happened this time, you should go back and have a look, I will wait for you here." He has repeatedly stressed that he will stay, which is the best way to appease Weida.

    Weida bowed his head and remained silent for a long time, thinking about it. Just when Mo Danwen wanted to continue persuading him, he finally said: "Okay, believe me again. Just wait for me. If there is nothing wrong, I will hurry up this time." Come back!"

    He thought the same way just now, but he was still pestered by his tribe to discuss why the horn sounded for no reason. After all, he was not the only one who was deceived, and the other tribesmen who were deceived back were also very angry.