13

Chapter 013

    "Mom!!" The two little dinosaurs pouted at Mo Danwen, motioning for Mo Danwen to rescue their brother.

    Mo Danwen came back to his senses, and quickly covered the mouths of the two little dinosaurs, but it was too late.

    The abit glanced in their direction, and immediately became more energetic, it was an omega, and it was a high-level omega!

    Mo Danwen was startled and scared, but when he thought about it carefully, the other party should feel guilty if he played his child like a ball!

    "You, return my child!" Mo Danwen walked over aggressively with the two little dinosaurs, "Don't think I'm afraid of you, there are four of us, and you only have one, so if you're sensible, just..." The

    big dinosaur pointed Refers to the back of Mo Danwen.

    "Back, back? What happened behind me?" Mo Danwen looked back and found that the two little dinosaurs who had been following him had stopped at some point and had kept a distance of more than two meters from him. "You , You!!"

    "Mom~~" The two little dinosaurs blinked pitifully, but they refused to take a step forward.

    "Show the courage you had against that dinosaur just now, we have so many people, are you afraid that he won't succeed?!" Mo Danwen gritted his teeth.

    This is the feeling of hating iron but not steel, hating sons not becoming dragons!

    "Woo~~" It's different, their natural sense of smell and intuition let them know that this dinosaur is much stronger than the one just now, and they can't beat it.

    Instead of walking towards Mo Danwen, the two little dinosaurs shook their heads and backed away.

    "You!!" Mo Danwen was about to die of anger!

    The big dinosaur did not return the little dinosaur to Mo Danwen, but Mo Danwen managed to divert the big dinosaur's attention, and the little dinosaur was able to escape from the murderous hands.

    "Mom!"

    Seeing the little dinosaur that had just escaped running towards him, Mo Danwen was so moved that he stretched out his hands.

    But the little dinosaur didn't fall into his arms, but passed by Mo Danwen, and ran to the back to hide behind with the two little dinosaurs, which meant that Mo Danwen was alone.

    Mo Danwen: "..." It's all heartless things, the emotion just now was in vain!

    Yabite said: "These three dinosaurs were born by you for other dinosaurs. I smell you on them. Don't worry, as long as you are willing to be my partner to give birth to my children, I will accept them." They exist, and they will not be treated badly. When you give birth to my sons, I will also treat them as my children."

    "!!" He wanted to save the little dinosaur, but he didn't expect to be targeted!

    Just when Weida was about to arrest Mo Danwen, Yi Ni suddenly appeared.

    I don't know why, but after going back, he was restless, and he couldn't let go of this omega, so he followed him quietly. But he never admits that he has feelings for this omega, and only regards it as the omega's attraction to alpha.

    "You came at the right time, save me!" Now he is the only one being targeted, so Mo Danwen is talking about me instead of us.

    Abit narrowed his eyes, "Ini, are you going to hinder me?"

    "Ini?!" Mo Danwen was not surprised that this Abit knew another human's name, but was surprised that this person knew this Abit !

    "Father, you already have a mother, even if you take this omega back, it doesn't belong to you, so just let him go." Innie seldom begged Weida, this was the first time, but he didn't expect that it was because of a talented person. The omega I haven't seen many times.

    "Father?!" Mo Danwen was even more shocked.

    God, isn't this a human being? How can there be a dinosaur as a father?