91

Osay's heart jumped, he looked at Ini subconsciously, and found that the cold air on Ini's body was covered by black air, and shook his head hastily, "I didn't say that!"

"Okay, I understand." Keren nodded with a smile, but that smile had an unclear meaning, as if seeing through Orsay's thoughts.

"What do you know? You don't know anything!" Osay wanted to cry without tears, but Keren didn't understand how much Ini wanted to strangle him now! He wanted to knock out Keren, lest he continue to challenge Ini's patience.

"Okay, I don't understand." Keren followed Orsay's meaning, but that attitude was obviously the opposite.

"Humph!" Ini snorted coldly and turned to leave.

When Ini was gone, Orsay finally stopped suppressing himself and gave Cologne a punch.

Ke Lun was punched inexplicably, how could he be willing to suffer this loss, so he fought back, just like this, the two of them fought, but in the eyes of others, they just had a good relationship, and they were just playing in the river. The monograph also thinks so.

Although the world is divided into three kinds of men, alpha, beta, and omega, but in Mo Danwen's view, they are all men. Unless they are lonely and old, they are all men. Same.

Later, Mo Danwen asked Eni and learned that there are indeed examples of alpha and beta partners on this planet, and the reason is quite legitimate, saying that it is to take care of each other when hunting and living.

However, Mo Danwen obviously didn't know that when he asked Eni about these things, Ke Lun was also spreading his "rumours". As for whether it was a rumor, no one would pay attention to it. pregnant.

In order to be considerate of the pregnant husband Mo Danwen, it is rare for Mo Danwen to help out on a whim.

Mo Danwen only thought that they were embarrassed to let him work, but later he felt a little weird and found that it was not what he originally thought.

"What's the matter with them?"

Yini's eyes swept across the crowd. After a long silence, he had an idea in his mind. He shook his head, "I don't know."

In any case, he used to speak very little, and he has always been very honest. Mo Danwen never thought that he would lie, so he thought he really didn’t know, so he didn’t ask any further, but said, “If we move here, we should also attack them. Trees build houses."

At that time, after defeating Weida, Yi Ni was also the chief. The "Eighteen Swordsman" and "Fire Series" they obtained had not yet started to practice. It was all because everyone lived together for fear of being discovered that they were practicing strange things and put him into practice. Be a monster with Ini.

So when they came here, when everyone was full, Mo Danwen started to talk about building a house. As the head of the house, Yi Ni was the first to own a house. With a house, there would be private space. Then they could hide in the house. practiced in.

One person was cultivating, the other was guarding, and it was stipulated that no one would be allowed in without their orders. Under the policy of power, he believed that no one would dare to break in. Orsay and others were not afraid of death.

"Build a house? How to build it?" It's not the first time Yini heard Mo Danwen talk about building a house, but he only heard about it before, but this time he has to make a real plan. He should know exactly what Mo Danwen wants to do. To instruct those dinosaurs to do business.

"That's it..." Mo Danwen picked up a stone and drew a relatively simple house on the ground, "Similar to this, the square is empty, and it can live in people. If you want to look good, you can make some tricks. , such as two floors, get a balcony..."