108

Three little dinosaurs came in and saw three strange meatballs at first sight.

Dessert said: "Dad, what is this?"

Egg Tart said, "Dad, can these three meat dumplings be eaten?"

"Dad, is it delicious?" By the time Dim Sum said, he was already drooling.

Since the three little dinosaurs became sensible and were corrected by Mo Danwen, they used to call Mo Danwen their father and Yini their father.

thing? Can you eat? Tasty? ! Mo Danwen twitched the corners of his mouth, worried that he would be eaten by three little dinosaurs when he was not paying attention.

Bah, it's not a meat dumpling, it's a baby.

Ini said: "This is not a thing, it is your brother, little baby."

Lian Sheng was even more worried than Mo Danwen. He panicked and said, "This is your younger brother, something you must never eat!" Although their dinosaurs had the habit of eating their own kind before, they didn't even eat their own tribe's partners, let alone. Said to be his relatives.

Mo Danwen & Ini: "..." Didn't he say that this is not something...

"Brother!!" The three little dinosaurs were stunned, looking at the three meat dumplings in disbelief.

But they quickly reacted. They squatted down and surrounded the three meat dumplings. They didn't realize that the lamb surrounded by them was too frightened to eat.

Mo Danwen only felt that this scene looked very brotherly.

Of course, this is just an illusion. What makes people unable to ignore is that the three meat dumplings are sleeping soundly and have no idea what Digong is, and the three little dinosaurs stare at the meat dumplings with research rather than friendly eyes.

"Dad, my brother has no eyes!" Dim Sum exclaimed in surprise.

Mo Danwen explained with a headache: "It's not that the younger brother has no eyes, the younger brothers are asleep, and you can't see your eyes when you are asleep."

"Oh!" Dim Sum suddenly realized, but he complained again, "We're here, why are the brothers still sleeping? Can I wake them up and play with them?"

"The younger brothers are still little babies. Little babies are ignorant. They only eat and drink. When they grow up, they don't remember what they did at this time. It's not like you grow up and remember what you did." Mo Shan Wen wondered if Dim Sum was possessed by egg tarts, why are there always so many problems.

Dim Sum just complained, Mo Danwen comforted him, and Egg Tart also complained, but he was not complaining that the babies were ignorant, but that they were too young.

"Dad, the eyes of the younger brothers are very small." No wonder Dim Sum thought the younger brothers had no eyes, he only saw a small gap in the eyes of the sleeping younger brothers, "Dad, the noses of the younger brothers are also very small. Small, the mouths of the younger brothers are small, the younger brothers'..."

Mo Danwen explained with a dark face: "The younger brothers are still young, of course they are small everywhere." What to do, he felt more and more headaches.

"But the younger brothers are so small, how can I hold them?" Dessert looked at the claws that were much smaller than the feet, but the claws were bigger than the younger brother's body, making him unable to start.

"No!" Mo Danwen can understand their feelings of wanting to play with their younger brothers, but babies are very fragile, and these dinosaurs can't play!