15

Chapter 015 Son, You Can Eat So Much, Your Mother Can't Support You!

    "Gululu!!" Mo Danwen's stomach rumbled.

    He went out to look for food when he was hungry, but when he came back from stealing the eggs, he hatched and became a mother. Later, he ran desperately to escape the little dinosaurs. Not to mention his failure, he was rescued by two little dinosaurs. He had a fever and wanted to save the third one, but was caught by this Yabite and became a mistress. After all this trouble, he felt very happy that he didn't starve to death.

    Mo Danwen was still thinking that perhaps he was the only one who could hear it, but he didn't know that the adults and children present were dinosaurs, and their hearing was several times that of humans, so they could all hear clearly.

    "Hehe~" Weida laughed softly, "Wait a minute, I'll go out and get you food right now."

    It's Alpha's job to feed his own omega, and Weida has no complaints or regrets.

    Weida's voice wasn't too bad, it could even be said to be very masculine, but Mo Danwen found it annoying when he heard it, maybe he heard this voice say a lot of unconscionable things earlier.

    Weida, who left, came back quickly and bit back a big dinosaur.

    Throwing the dinosaur in his mouth to the entrance of the cave, Weida turned into a human and walked into the cave. No way, the new partner doesn't like to become a prototype, so let him become a human.

    Mo Danwen heard the voice and looked towards the entrance of the cave, but unexpectedly saw Weida who was walking the bird, and frowned, "Can you be a little ashamed and find something to cover?

    " I feel shy, eat quickly, and do business after eating."

    "!!" Mo Danwen stared in fright.

    Obviously, Wade waited for him to finish eating and "eat" him!

    Knowing that it is for his mother, it is equal to his own. Before Mo Danwen moved, the three little dinosaurs had already jumped out and started eating.

    "Ka Ka Ka Ka..." It was clearly just a newborn cub, but it was not ambiguous at all when it ate meat.

    Mo Danwen couldn't accept this bloody scene and vomited.

    "Ouch~" He had been hungry for a long time, and there was no food in his stomach, so he could only vomit acid water.

    Wei Da's face was ugly, "Could it be that you are pregnant and have a child in your stomach?"

    Mo Danwen nodded sharply, "Yes, I still have a child, so it is not suitable for me to marry you... with you.

    " Drop!" Wei Da was furious, he really wanted to combine with this omega to have a baby, and he also wanted to know whether Lian Sheng's inability to conceive a baby was his problem or Lian Sheng's problem, how long would it take to be so disturbed by the pregnancy ? !

    "No!" Mo Danwen subconsciously hugged his stomach and backed away.

    It was only later that he realized that his pregnancy was fake, but in order not to have to combine with Weida for the time being, he could only insist on this and keep the "fetus", in order to keep his chastity!

    "Hey, kill him, we will have our own child soon." Wei Da comforted.

    "No." Mo Danwen rolled his eyes, suddenly had an idea, rubbed his eyes red with his hands pretending to wipe away his tears, and pretended to be choked up, "You clearly said that you would treat my child as your own child , You don’t count your words, woo~~”

    “Don’t cry, be good, don’t cry.” Wei Da had a headache and didn’t know what to do.

    "Woooooo~~" Suddenly, a horn sounded, and Weida's face changed.

    Every colony has a horn that is blown in an emergency, and the sound is a little different, and the sound of this horn... Weida is sure that his own colony made it!

    After hesitating for a while, Weida had no choice but to regret and said: "Honey, that was the horn sound of our community just now. Something must have happened to our community. I'll go back and have a look. I'll come see you after it's resolved."

    "Woo Woo~~" Mo Danwen wept in a low voice, but did not respond to Weida.

    "Honey, don't be sad, I'll just listen to you."

    Where is he sad? His face covered by his hands was secretly smiling, okay! Mo Danwen wished that Weida would leave as soon as possible, and then he would have a chance to escape!

    "Yes." Afraid that Weida would not leave, Mo Danwen responded.

    "Honey, I'm really leaving." Wei Da reluctantly left.

    When Weida left, Mo Danwen ran out of the cave, "Hurry up, three little devils, let's take this opportunity to escape..."

    Before he finished speaking, he saw three little dinosaurs lying on the ground hiccupping, and looked at the three little dinosaurs that had been burped. After gnawing off one-third of the big dinosaur, Mo Danwen almost fainted.

    "Son, you are so good at eating, your mother can't afford to feed you!"

    According to the food intake of the three little dinosaurs, at least 20 or 30 chickens can feed them. If he really wanted to raise them, how could he afford them? He couldn't even get himself a chicken leg to eat!

    In other words, he can't be said to be weak if he can't get chicken legs. Who knows if there are chickens on this planet!