56

Seeing Mo Danwen and Ini suddenly appear, the three little dinosaurs are used to it, and their attention is all on the rice in Mo Danwen and Ini's arms.

"Mom, can we eat rice again?"

They can eat porridge made from something called rice almost every meal these two days. As my mother once said, "porridge made from thick soup made from chicken and mushrooms is amazing!"

When Egg Tart spoke, he couldn't help drooling, a drop of saliva dripped down, and he quickly wiped his mouth with his paws.

If ordinary children make such a reaction, it may be said to be cute, but if it is made by a dinosaur with big mouth and fangs, it is terrifying.

Mo Danwen thought so too, but I don't know if living with three little dinosaurs for a while has changed his aesthetics. Mo Danwen now thinks that egg tarts are actually quite cute.

Mo Danwen put down the rice, reached out and picked up a rabbit fur next to him to wipe off the saliva from the egg tart, "You greedy!"

"Mom, let's cook porridge!" Egg Tart urged.

"Before cooking the porridge, go beat some small animals."

I picked a lot of shiitake mushrooms before, but because the rice was boiled, the shiitake mushrooms were not used up. After drying, they could be stored for several days. Now there are leftovers. There are still wild vegetables left over from the last meal, and the meat is missing.

"Mom, little animal!" Egg Tart pulled Mo Danwen out of the cave, and there were three pheasants at the entrance of the cave.

The little dinosaurs knew that Mo Danwen didn't like to bring **** food back to the cave, so the prey he brought back was thrown at the door and not in the cave.

Not only was Mo Danwen unhappy when he saw the prey, he also asked angrily, "Where did it come from?"

Dim Sum had small claws in his mouth, and said timidly, "We're going to catch it. Mom, don't be angry, we don't eat what we come to eat."

Mo Danwen told them stories every night, which included idiom stories, so the children knew after listening to the stories that the food was insulting.

"You went out?" Don't ask, Mo Danwen also knew that the pheasants were hunted by the little dinosaurs. He asked why he didn't ask who the prey came from. What he wanted to ask was whether the children took advantage of him and Yiyi. Ni ran out while he was in the space.

Dim Sum hid behind Dessert and even Egg Tarts, and the two pushed Dessert to face Mo Danwen.

Finding that Mo Danwen was angry, even the desserts with leadership ability were afraid, sobbing and begging for mercy: "Dad and mother haven't appeared for a long time, I think we go hunting first, and when father and mother come out, we can cook soup and porridge to eat. I'm sorry, we won't dare next time, woohoo~~~"

As he said that, Dessert cried, egg tarts and Dim Sum also cried, and tears the size of the thumb fell down. But they knew they had done something wrong, so they didn't dare to cry loudly, but sobbed softly.

Mo Danwen broke a branch outside the hole and walked to the little dinosaurs, "Line up in a row, stretch out your hands!"

What he said in a row means a row from left to right. This is not the first time. Last time the little dinosaurs were fined when they played with peppers, so they knew what he meant. Paws trembling.

"Papapa!" Mo Danwen tapped each paw three times and asked with a sullen face, "Do you know what's wrong? Do you dare next time?"

"I know I'm wrong, I won't dare next time!"