80

Mo Danwen suggested that Kelun planted rice for Kelun's good.

Kelun lost one hand, and it was impossible to catch dinosaurs as food. After all, there are at least two or more dinosaurs moving at the same time. It would be good if Kelun was not used as food by them.

But it's okay for Kerun to catch small animals, but it's a pity that it's difficult for small animals to satisfy his large appetite, but if there is rice to take care of, then it's no problem!

Osay heard that Mo Shan Wenxiang helped the man who lost one hand, and he said: "You help me grow these rice together, after the rice is harvested here, I will give you half, and then you will get the rice. , I'll teach you how to grow rice seedlings."

"Really half of me?" Keren couldn't believe it.

"Really." Osay nodded, then looked at Mo Danwen, "Mo Danwen should have no opinion, right?"

"I have no opinion. I gave you the things. This is yours. It's all up to you to distribute." Mo Danwen felt that Osay was very good at being a human being. beyond his expectations.

Rice has grown like this. He put in a lot of effort in the early stage of the Olympiad, but he is willing to give half of the things as long as Kelun helps. To be honest, even Mo Danwen himself may not be able to do this. .

"Then you can stay and live with me, and take care of the rice with me." Osay even gave up half the right to use his residence to Kelun, "By the way, my name is Osay, what's your name?"

"My name is Kelun, but I don't have food right now, so I may not be able to last until the rice matures." Kelun put on a pitiful look.

Before waiting for Osay to answer, Mo Danwen hurriedly said: "I will tell you some common and edible wild vegetables and mushrooms. If Osay wants, he can share half of the remaining rice with Kelun, but wait for the land. After this batch of rice is harvested, Keren will have to double or even triple it back.”

Ke Lun is obviously dissatisfied, and he wants to continue to take advantage of Osai’s good talk. If he asks Orsay to say, he will definitely be willing to give half of the rice to Ke Lun without any compensation. Therefore, Mo Danwen has to take the lead and prevent Ke Lun from succeeding.

"I have no objection, in fact, I don't pay back..."

Sure enough, Orsay really had such an idea, and Mo Danwen simply said it to death: "If you can't not pay it back, you can give it back three times. If Kelen doesn't want to, you can, no one will force you to accept it."

How dare Kelun say he doesn't want to, and immediately said: "I am willing, I am willing to wait for this batch of rice to be returned to Orsay three times after the harvest!"

Fortunately, Keren agreed, otherwise, such selfish people, Mo Danwen would never let him live and bully Osay to the death. Instead of letting him bully Osay to a corner, Mo Danwen would rather help Osay. Persuade Osay to drive out Cologne.

Osay is a dinosaur with sound limbs. If Mo Danwen disagrees with Kelun's stay, Osay, who has always listened to his words, will definitely not go against his intentions. Keren, who had a broken hand, could not beat Orsay. It would not work if Keren wanted to bully Orsay by force.

"Since you have no opinion, then it's settled."

Keren and Orsay are about to move in together. Mo Danwen is drumming in his heart. He always feels that he has brought them to this point. I hope they can live together in harmony, and I hope Keren will stop bullying Orsay after this. .

"Yeah." Keren and Osay nodded at the same time.

"That's good!"

"Yes, very good!" The little dinosaurs echoed Eni's words in unison.