92

According to Kelun, if Mo Danwen wanted to know if he was pregnant, there should be a way to know. So, Mo Danwen should have persuaded Yini, but instead, Mo Danwen was persuaded by Yini and decided to put some thought into it. Determine if you are pregnant or not.

"Isn't it just a test to see if I am pregnant? Whoever is afraid, I will prove to you that I am not pregnant!"

Mo Danwen was not really persuaded by Yi Ni that he would compromise, but Yi Ni didn't give up, and made rumors and made trouble. Then he had to change his method and show Yi Ni that he was not pregnant. Ni gave up, they stopped making trouble, which is a good thing, and to prove to everyone that he is not pregnant, the rumor that he is pregnant is also broken.

"Then you can prove it to me!" Ini said hurriedly, his tone didn't sound very happy, but his anxious language had already expressed his excitement.

Mo Danwen: "..." Why does he feel that he has been attacked by a radical?

Yi Ni waited for a while, and found that Mo Danwen was silent. He wanted to urge him but was afraid of annoyed him, which would lead to the failure of his previous achievements, so he had to suppress the anxiety in his heart and continue to wait.

Mo Danwen stared at Yi Ni for a while, Yi Ni did not urge him to make him feel better. He also said that he wanted to prove it. In order to make Yi Ni give up, he tried to find a way on the spot.

Like Kelun, he mainly studies Western medicine. He uses a stethoscope to see a doctor. He can know what is going on by taking the pulse like a Chinese medicine. In short, it is also difficult to hear pregnancy with a stethoscope.

[No. 1, is there anything in the system mall that can test for pregnancy? 】

[Yes, pregnancy test sticks, one has fifty prestige. 】

Hearing this, Mo Danwen almost spat out a mouthful of blood, [Is the pregnancy test stick a Chinese cabbage? No, Chinese cabbage is worth more than pregnancy test sticks! 】

Cheap is very cheap, but why does he still have so many pregnancy test sticks? ! Pit father! !

[The drugs in the system mall are very cheap. It is not surprising that a prestige can buy drugs in a medicine cabinet and fifty pregnancy test sticks, but...] No. 1 cruelly stated a fact, [But you are now There is no prestige, and you can't buy it if you want to. 】

【! ! 】Yes, the point is that he has no prestige.

And no matter how cheap the pregnancy test stick is, it must be bought with prestige, just to waste prestige in order to prove a thing for which the result is known early. To be honest, Mo Danwen is reluctant.

But this reminded Mo Danwen of one thing, and it was only after a month or so, [Number 1, it's strange, isn't your final mission to make Yini the chief and let me be the chief's wife? It stands to reason that we have done it, the final task is completed, and we should get a lot of rewards, right, but why is there only one "Fire Series"? 】

[You are stupid, how could this be the case, there are restrictions, okay, being the leader of a 10-person tribe is completely different from being the leader of a 1,000-person tribe. Although they are both called leaders, they seem to be the same, but their influence is It is very different, and the ultimate goal of the tribe you are building is to have more than a thousand tribes. 】

【one thousand! ! 】In fact, Mo Danwen had an ominous hunch when he mentioned the 1,000-person tribe on the 1st, and the fact proved that his hunch was correct.

A thousand people, their tribe is only a dozen people now, and a prestige can buy a medicine box of medicine, a few dozen prestige can buy a good practice book, a thousand tribes, anyway, there are a few 100 prestige, shit, I'm afraid it will be so prestige that they don't know what to buy.