89

"Don't deny it outright, it's better to be sure." Ini still didn't give up. This was the first time he ignored Mo Danwen's words and insisted on his opinion again and again.

"I'm sure your sister!" Mo Danwen couldn't help but be rude.

"What do you mean by your sister?" Ini asked for advice humbly. After thinking about it, he felt that the focus was not on studying. "Maybe you are real."

"You deserve to be beaten!" Unbearable!

Mo Danwen rolled up his sleeves and beat Ini violently, throwing Ini, who was beaten like a dead dog, out of the cave.

The dinosaurs outside couldn't help shivering. Compared with powerful omegas, they thought, they still prefer gentle ones. It doesn't matter if they are willful, it's better than being hurt by their own omegas. , otherwise there is no face to be a man.

Of course, they won't feel that Yini is shameless, because they know that Yini can't beat Mo Danwen, but he doesn't want to fight with Mo Danwen.

But they are different. They obviously can't beat Mo Danwen, and I don't know if they should be glad that Mo Danwen chose Yini who is stronger than him instead of them.

Ini was not thrown at the entrance of the cave, but was thrown far away. His body flew over the rice outside the cave and finally hung on the branch of a tree.

When a group of dinosaurs saw this, they all wanted to get closer to see if Ini was okay, but most of them didn't dare to walk over, for fear that Ini would feel ashamed and take anger at them.

In the end, only Keren and Osay dared to approach the injured Ini. The two of them turned into dinosaur forms and could see Ini when they lowered their heads, without having to climb a tree.

Obviously Mo Danwen didn't save face for Ini, not only his body, but also his face was beaten red and blue. Fortunately, Ini, who was more indulgent with his partner, could not be replaced by any powerful tribal leader. A powerful insult to self-esteem.

Yi Ni ignored the two approaching, relaxed his body, and let himself continue to hang on the branch, thinking about how to let Mo Danwen cooperate with him to determine whether Mo Danwen was pregnant.

Keren said with a look of "I support you": "Don't feel ashamed, I believe you are better than Mo Danwen, it's just that you don't want to hit your partner, I won't laugh at you, really." If you ignore him The inexplicable smile on the corner of his mouth is more convincing, but it's a pity that he didn't control his expression.

In addition to Osay's daring to get close to Ini, Keren is the second, but Osay is slow, while Keren is thick-skinned. Although both dare to speak to Ini, they are fundamentally different.

Osay said worriedly: "This can't be done!"

"What do you mean?" The frustrated Ini finally reacted.

"Well, uh, what..." Osay hesitated, his eyes moved from time to time, and he looked at Cologne beside him, obviously afraid of what Cologne would hear.

Keren lifted his heavy, thick foot and kicked Orsay's foot, "What are you trying to hide from me?!"

It was "what's the matter" instead of "is there anything?" Cologne was very sure that Osay had something to hide from him, and it was obvious that Ini knew about it. Cologne didn't dare to question Ini, so he put his anger on Osay. , Although the foot was deliberately lightened, but because his feet are very thick, it hurts to kick on the body after lightening the force.

Ini knew the reason why Osay didn't tell Cologne. Osay guessed that he was afraid that he wanted to make more jokes. Before it was confirmed that Mo Danwen was pregnant, the less people knew about it, the better, so as not to become an oolong and make a lot of people. The big joke you all know.