70

Osay's problem was finally explained by Mo Danwen, but the problem Mo Danwen faced was not Osay's suspicion, but how to eat cooked food without attracting other dinosaurs!

After thinking about it for a long time, Mo Danwen came up with an excellent way to cook the food in the space and then take it out to eat.

In this way, although the taste of cooked food will still be heard, there is no need to light a fire, less smoke, and less movement. If the dinosaurs are not relatively close to them, it will be more difficult to smell the taste of cooked food.

The big deal is not to make it too fragrant or let the cooked food cool in the space before taking it out, the smell will not be too strong.

But then the question becomes how to explain to Orsay where the cooked food comes from.

There are many choices for the reasons, but each reason will involve more questions. If Osay is suspicious, he will inevitably encounter questions that cannot be answered, and it will be revealed at that time.

"what can we do about it?"

"What to do?"

Mo Danwen looked at Orsay, who was playing with the children not far away, and made sure he didn't notice him and Ini, so he asked Ini in a low voice, "I thought we could cook the food in the space and then take it out. To eat, we don't have to make a fire outside, but we want to explain how the food came with a very tight lie, lest Orsay find your space."

"Why should we explain to him?"

"Ah?" Mo Danwen looked at Ini in disbelief, his eyes seemed to say that Ini was a fool, "Don't lie to him, are we going to tell him that you have space?"

Every man is innocent, and Huai Bi is guilty. Ini's space is a treasure. You can enter it to avoid disasters and have food. Even if Osay doesn't have the heart to **** it, if he says stubbornly, if the news of Ini's possession of space spreads out and is known to others, it is inevitable that some people will think about it. To take Ini's space.

At that time, even if they say that Ini's space cannot be transferred to other people, no one will believe it (he is reluctant to transfer it), those people will only think that he and Ini lied because they don't want to give up the space, and that will be a disaster. .

"Then I want to ask you, how long do you want to keep Orsay?" Ini didn't want to tell Orsay that he had a space, but he didn't understand why Mo Danwen was obviously very distressed and how to explain it to Orsay but didn't think about it. chase him away?

"Let him wait until he recovers..."

"Isn't his injury healed?"

"Ah!" A word woke the dreamer, "Yeah, isn't his injury healed?!"

Ini felt inexplicable. Orsay's injury has healed. Isn't this something that can be seen? Who else does Mo Danwen want to confirm this?

"Don't be angry, calm down and give me some time." Mo Danwen reassured Yini, while calling number one in his heart.

[Number one, number one! 】

After a while, No. 1's voice came out: [What's the matter? 】

[What else is there to ask, isn't Osay's foot injury healed, so it should count me as completing the task, my reward! 】

[Well, the task is completed, the reward is in your backpack, you can open the backpack at any time and click the option of the Tatami planet map, and then you will have the Tatami planet map in your mind. Another benefit of this map is that the map will show you where you are now. 】