51

While one little dinosaur kept asking questions, the other two little dinosaurs squatted on the aisle together with a precedent.

Ini just talked about the name, and saw two little dinosaurs squatting on the toilet, and thought of another question: "When the children go to the toilet, they always go to the toilet together. There is only one toilet, so what should I do?"

Mo Danwen said that the outside is surrounded by wooden boards to prevent other people from seeing them go to the toilet. Although Ini thinks it's okay to see them, but his partner is thin-skinned and refuses to be seen. But according to Mo Danwen, children are always together when they go to the toilet, and one toilet is probably not enough.

"Uh..." Mo Danwen really didn't think of this problem, but he thought of a solution when he saw two little dinosaurs squatting on the aisle together, "Anyway, the aisle is very long, and they go to the toilet together. Just let them squat like they are now."

Others are sitting in rows and eating fruit, they are squatting and pooping in rows, and the rudeness is more than one or two layers worse.

It's not that Mo Danwen doesn't want to build more toilets for the children, but according to the current situation, when the urinals reach 70-80%, the toilets will have to be replaced, and the original urinals will have to be filled. If five people use it together, it will definitely fill up faster, and you can change the toilet earlier, which is more sanitary. It takes a lot of effort to create three toilets than now, not only three places emit bad smell, but it takes a long time to change once The toilet is definitely the former is more hygienic.

In addition, these three children are dinosaurs. Mo Danwen didn't expect them to know how to flush the toilet after using the toilet. At that time, the children just sprinkled grass and wood ashes, and he or Ini had to flush the toilet by himself until the passage was flushed. If each of the three little dinosaurs had one toilet, he and Ini would have to flush three toilets at a time, which is also a big project and consumes water.

Afraid that Yini would not agree, Mo Danwen persuaded: "Anyway, they are still young, so it doesn't matter if they go to the toilet together, they can still take care of them."

Isn't it? In modern times, people often bring their children into their own toilets regardless of gender. He once met a father who brought his daughter into the men's toilet. It is said that it is more frequent in the women's toilet. When his son went to the girls' toilet, the rare occasion he met was probably a single father.

Eni saw that there were still a lot of vacancies when the two little dinosaurs squatted down at the same time. He felt that Mo Danwen's statement was feasible, and he didn't have much opinion on this kind of thing before, so he nodded in agreement.

"it is good."

Hearing that Yini finally changed the cut back, Mo Danwen was very happy, and the little hole left by the commander also went over and squatted down, "Come on, you also go to squat and see, in the future you three children will I was invited to come here to go to the toilet."

The three little dinosaurs squatted back and forth in a row, and it wasn't crowded. Mo Danwen couldn't even mention how happy he was. Unfortunately, his happiness didn't last long, and the sudden "puff" sound made his smile froze.

"It's just... farting?" Mo Danwen looked at Yini and comforted himself, but the smell of **** was different from fart, and when the smell of **** entered his nose, the smile on his face disappeared completely, " I asked you to try, and you have tried too thoroughly!"

Mo Danwen covered his mouth and nose and complained while pulling Yi Ni out of the toilet. Compared with the angry Mo Danwen, Yi Ni was quite happy. He felt that this situation was like a family.