Ranger preferences: When Reader ask them about having a family pt.2

( A continuation of the first one.)

Scott Truman: He didn't show much of a reaction he just shrugged and said okay, but on the inside he was screaming intensely.

Flynn McAllister: He hit his head in the car as he was trying to fix it. He doesn't mind having a family with you, but might want to wait before anything else.

Summer Lansdown: She did knew this question was coming as she does accept, but at the same time she sometimes.

Ziggy Grove: He got flustered from the question as he mumbled about how to answer. “ oh um well family I'm I mean..." He tried to make out what to say as you understand what he meant.

Dillon: He was slient and look away from you as he didn't think about it or just never really thought about that question since it's the first. It might take him some time to answer before anything.

Gem: He squeak a little bit from the question as he was embarrassed on how to answer it since he see you as the best person in his life. He will accept it, but want to marry you.

Gemma: She got flustered when you asked that as she doesn't mind, but want to wait until marriage.

Jayden Shiba: He was a bit shock, but didn't show much about it as he didn't think about it. This was okay with him he just hope he'll be a good Dad.

Kevin: He was shocked from the question, but didn't give a reasonable answer. Needs to think about this before telling you.

Mia Watanabe: She sometimes think about having a family with you as she loves being with you.

Emily: She was a little bit shy from that question, but was bold enough to answer it with a yes. It took her a few tries to say it to you.

Mike: He was stunned for that as he was blushing a bit. He did like you a lot, but he did accept it.

Antonio Garcia: Shock, but not really since he does love you a lot he wants to be with you and marry you of course.

Lauren Shiba: Not much of a reaction from her since she doesn't know how to respond to that. She seems okay and calm with it.

Troy Burrows: No reaction since he doesn't know how to respond to a question like that. He was okay with it.

Emma Goodall: She was blushing from the question as she was trying to find out what to say as she blurted out a yes and cover her mouth.

Noah Carver: Suprise that you asked it, but has to have some time to think about it before answering it.

Jake Holling: He was practicing soccer until you came and asked him about having a family as he accidentally kicked the ball as it hits Orion in the face as he quickly apologized to him.

Gia Morgan: She was slient, but doesn't answer your for awhile until later. She didn't mean to be rude she just has to think about it.

Orion: It has to click into him as he needs to process this while thinking about the responsibility.

Tyler Navarro: He was a bit nervous to answer that question, but is willing to accept it.

Koda: He was confused at first until you have to tell him as he accepts it, but he wants to be with you.

Shelby Watkins: She was flustered and did accept it thinking she'll be a good Mom.

Riley Griffin: He got flustered and studder a little bit to answer it. He might think about it, but probably wait until it's official.

Chase Randall: Surprisingly he was pretty calm about it being cool and all, but on the inside he was a blushing mess. He's okay with it and being a Dad and all.

Ivan: He was alright with it, but was being patient and wait for the official.

Kendall Morgan: She didn't show much of a reaction, but will think about it since that question didn't come in mind for her. She might accept it.

Prince Phillip: He didn't know what to say after that as he does want to be with you, but need to think about it.

James Navarro: He stay slient as he has mix feelings about it not knowing what to say.

Zenowing: He was confused on why you ask him that, but was also worried about it at the same time.

Brody Romeo: He was unsure how to respond to that as he thinks about it before answering you. He accepts it.

Preston Tein: He almost mess up his magic trick from that respond. He was okay with it.

Calvin Maxwell: He's fine with it just needs time and all the wait until having a family with you.

Sarah Thomson: She fell off her hover board for a practice run once you asked that question. She doesn't mind having a family.

Hayley Foster: She was alright with the family thing and reasonability.

Aiden ' Levi' Weston: He was okay with it as it did suprise him at first.

Devon Daniels: It surprised him, but he might accept it just have to wait.

Ravi Shaw: He was eye wide once you mentioned it as he really does love you, but was wondering about it.

Zoey Reeves: She was a bit flustered, but at the same time she seems calm about it as she doesn't mind.

Nate Silva: He squeak from thinking about having a family with you, but he just needs to process this.

Steel: He's confused at first until he asked Nate about it. He wanted to accept it.

Zayto: He was confused at first until he realized that you want to have a family as he needs to think first before answering.

Oillie Akane: He never really thought about it since it's not much of a surprise, but will keep it in mind.

Amelia Jones: She was unsure at first, but later on will accept your offer.

Javi Garcia: He was a bit hesitate for the question since it never occurred to him, but at the same time need time.

Izzy Garcia: She was going to accept it, but not until she marries you.

Aiyon: He was confusing, but later on accepted this if they could get married.

Void Knight/ Terrick: He didn't bother to answer and step away from you for a moment. He really does care about you under that crack shell of his. He needs time to think it through.

Bonus:
Alex: Shocked, but will accept
Melissa: accepted right away after marriage.
Jasmine: Wait to get married before anything.
Rene: Accepted while blushing.
Luke: Shocked, but accepted.

( It's done finally! Anyway what do you guys think about it?)