Yandere! Mack x Reader

It was a normal peaceful day at San Angeles as you were on your way to the mansion to visit the rangers especially Mack since your very close friends with them. You made it to the mansion and security detectors have to inspect you before letting you in the mansion as Spencer open the door for you " Greeting Mx. Y/N the others are inside" " Thank you" you said as you went inside the mansion as you head to the living room seeing Mack and the others chilling or doing whatever till they spotted you and greet you, but Mack was mostly excited to see you.

" Hey N/N your finally here." " Well thought about paying a visit to you guys to see what's up or any adventures." You responded to Rose as they are taking a a day off for today so their free which you understand. Having a conversation with them was nice to you since you enjoyed it as you asked them if you want to head out with you as Mack agree to go with you, but the others made some type of different 'excuses' for each other on why they can't go with you and left the living room only leaving you and Mack as both of you left the mansion and head out.

It was pretty nice outside as there was nothing to disturb the peace and quiet as both you and Mack have a walk and talk together having a good conversation. " Hey Y/N do you have someone in mind that you have a interest for?" He asked randomly as you were a bit surprised that he asked that, but you haven't really thought about falling in love with someone " Well not really haven't thought about it yet. Maybe someday I'll find someone." You responded to him making him nod as you was a bit confused and decided to test something out you slightly touched his hand like your trying to hold him hand, but he has a small blush on his face staying slient making you snicker. " Very funny" " Shut up Y/N" you laugh at his reaction.

The two of you head to the ice cream parlor as you let Mack get the ice creams and you wait for him to come back. Suddenly, a random bump into you " Oh hey there sorry I didn't see you." It's fine." You said helping them up. " Nice to meet you are you here by yourself?" They asked as you didn't want to talk to them hoping they go away " Um... I'm fine." " Well don't you know your adorable?" " W-What!?" You said a bit unsure. " Well it's true your cute and how about I get your number " " Um well..." " Please you c-" the random froze in fear.

" What's wrong?" You asked in confusion as you didn't notice Mack was behind you giving the random a death glare ' Try it or your dead ' as you turned around seeing Mack in his normal face. " Oh hey Mack didn't see you there." " Yeah just making sure you're alright." He said inna calmly, but it was bitter from the random. " Oh well look at the time gotta go." The person said as they ran away. " I know you scared them." " I don't know what your talking about?" " Mack don't play dumb I know doesn't mean it won't work for me " you said as the red ranger frown.

"... Fine you did good."

" Thanks learn from the best"

" You are a idiot"

" I'm your idiot."

" I can't stand you sometimes."

" That's why you stuck with me." He said while smiling as you shake your head while snickering.