Yandere! Mystic Force x Reader (Fell au)

Okay so the fell au is dark,edgy, vicious and it's basically act like a jerk, but some are nice. )

You were new in Briarwood and recently moved here a couple of days ago since you wanted to live there just to see how it goes. The fact is that this place...was not the most friendliest place to live basically everyone that lives there is a jerk, menace,hated newcomers, or whatever dark stuff thier doing or worst mostly the people there with kill someone. Your parents tried to convince you not to live there thinking you can't survive there, but you ignore them and wants to see for yourself not knowing your life is going to change...

You didn't care if it was a bad place to live this was your decision thinking it can't be bad here. First time moving here was a challenge just be glad that you didn't get killed...yet as you were walking around the town to explore, but make sure to check your surroundings and pocket knife just in case something goes wrong. This was strange as you were ignoring some glances at you and some screaming from someone getting beat down luckily you didn't see it. " This town is something..." You mumbled until you bumped into someone " Watch where your going dumbass!" A voice said as you jump a bit " Oh s-sorry" you quickly apologized, but they only scoff at you in annoyance.

" U-Um I know this isn't a bother, but can you help me?" You asked nervously only for him to glare at you and walked away flipping you off, but you didn't take it as you caught up to him and pushed him. " What the hell you know I could kill you here and now!" He said while grabbing your collar, but you stand your ground not scared of him. " Look can you just please help me around here and I'm not scared of you." You said calmly as he was a bit surprised that you weren't scared of him, but will admit your kind cute for a new comer.

" If I do it will you go away so I won't be able to see you again?" He asked as you nod and he let's you go. " Fine just getting this out the way and your just a weakling and can't know your way here." He said as you nod " I'm Y/N what's your name?" You asked ".....Nick" " Nice name" "... Thanks. Just follow me." He said and started walking as you happily following him finally getting some help aside from a rude encounter and threats. He showed you around some places or say something trying to scare you off, but it didn't work which annoyed him, but won't admit he likes your company for some reason.

Last but not least, he made it to the Rock Porium where you can hear yelling " Chip stop toying around and help out!" " Not a chance and let me do me! " " Shut the fuck up both of you!" Voices coming from he shop as you were considered you as Nick shakes his head while chuckling " Looks like their added again. C'mon let's see what the idiots of friends I got are doing." He said casually like this is normal and you follow him in the store as you saw four other people talking to each other until they spotted Nick, noticed you. " Hey Nick who's the punk here?" Vida asked as he introduce you to the others and explain you need help around Briarwood since your new here. They did give you a rude greeting, but teased you and you just greeted them nicely making them a little bit surprised.

Days passed, surprisingly you managed to live and survive Briarwood and made some friends here and find out about the Mystic Force rangers and find out who they are. You were also friends with them despite how rude they acted towards you and threatened to hurt and tried scare you away you weren't fazed by it and manage to still be their friend. They were a little bit nicer to you since you showed mercy to them since you know they care on the inside even if they don't show it. They were also acting different as well ever since they met you and think something is wrong with them, but they feel different about you and wanted to protect you from the others, but slightly annoyed if you're with someone else.

Right now, you were walking around the forest doing some jogging until you hear screaming from a distance and follow it. You saw something that was unforgettable it was the five, but they were killing someone as you recognize who it is some random people that was flirting or a straight up bully with you. " Finally their gone they were getting on my nerves." Madison said as Xander nods " I agree, but that's what they get for trying to take Y/N" he said. " Um hey ending someone?" You said as the five jumped in shock as they saw you looking disappointed as you weren't scared of this it's just odd to see them doing this including their clothes covered in blood.

" Y/N we-" " Don't you know I'm disappointed in you guys. You promise not to hurt or kill anyone seriously can't follow simple instructions. I know it's not a nice place to live, but Mercy!" You lecture them keep ranting at them as they we're on their knees trying to apologize to you, but you just walk away from them. " Wait Toy come back we didn't mean to please listen to us. We didn't want to, but still." Nick called for you as he runs to you and grabbed your arm, but you looked away from them not apologize.

" You broke our promise." " Pet we're sorry we didn't mean to please forgive us." Vida said holding your hand as she was really sorry. " We promise we won't do it again we swear this is the last one." Chip said as the other two nod.

" Fine I forgive you just no more bodies please." You said

" Well we can try." Nick said.

" I hate you guys. I don't know why I tolerate with you stupid shenanigans even as rangers, but still." You said annoyed.

" We love you too sweetheart." The five said that you happily knowing your still mad at them, but they didn't care.

( And that's the end of this. So what do you think about the Fell au and the story itself?)