Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know my friends across the ocean are already celebrating, but my friends in the U.S. and South American regions are getting ready to!

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ 
Kai's talks about sexual things, but nothing happens. So if you're under the age of 18... skip Kai's

Kai
"Can you believe it? Another year will pass in a couple hours!" Nya exclaims as she sets the snacks on the counter.

"I do not understand why anyone finds it necessary to celebrate the new year. It is just another day!" Zane says

"Oh, Zane! Just enjoy it! It's a party for a reason!" Kai says smirking at you

"Just don't party too hard." You say, rolling your eyes at Kai.

"I'm just glad there's cake!" Cole says excitedly, causing everyone to laugh at his antics.

Everyone soon fills their plates with snacks and happily eats. Kai keeps sneaking stuff off of your plate, thinking you don't notice, smirking. The next time he reaches for your plate, you grab his wrist, and get a shocked expression out of him.

"Kai Edward Smith, I suggest you stop stealing snacks off of mine, and go get your own, or I'm gonna make you pay."

"How are you going to do that, sweetheart?" He smirks

"The first time we do the deed, I'm going to tease you slowly. Very slowly, and make you beg me to allow you to finish. You won't have any control, and I'll make sure to bring you right to the edge before stopping. Several times." You whisper so the others won't hear.

"As hot as that sounds, there's one problem... I'm never the sub." Kai smirks.

"Then you better keep your hands off my food, Flame Brain, or you will be." You smirk back.

Kai finally retracts his hand and goes to get his own food, as you smile triumphantly.

The rest of the night everyone stands around happily talking to each other, while Kai keeps giving you flirtatious looks from across the room.

"Hey everyone! Look! There's 15 seconds left!" Jay shouts as you all gather around the TV to watch.

By the time everyone gets there, there are 10 seconds left.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Everyone says together.

Kai quickly pulls you in by your waist and kisses you deeply.

"Happy New Year, (Y/N)!" He smirks

"Happy New Year, Kai." You smile

Jay
"(Y/N), you're staying up to watch the ball drop right?" Jay asks excitedly

"I dunno Jay. I'm kind of tired." You yawn

"Tired?! TIRED?! But it's New Year's Eve! You can't be tired tonight!" Jay says grabbing ahold of your arm.

"Tell that to my body, Jay." You say

"Hey, (Y/N)'s body! You can't be tired on New Year's Eve! Stop being a party pooper!" Jay exclaims

You roll your eyes and giggle at his antics.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think it worked." You laugh

Jay groans, and plops down in a chair beside you.

"Why is it so important for me to stay up, anyways?" You ask

"Because I have to share my New Year's kiss with you! You're my girlfriend!" Jay pouts

"Jay, you can kiss me anytime you want! Any kiss from my wonderful boyfriend is special." You soothe holding his hand in yours.