When You Get Drunk

These scenarios will be in the boys' POV

⚠️ Inappropriate joke ⚠️
So, Kai's has a very inappropriate joke in his. I'm just warning you up here so you're not taken by surprise!
⚠️You've been warned!⚠️

Kai
(B/F/N) is having a birthday party and said all of us are welcome to come. As we walk in, my nostrils are filled with the overwhelming scent of alcohol. Looking around, I see bottles of alcohol littering the ground, and other substances I hope aren't illegal. The others quickly rush off to the drink table, and even though I'm usually the first one drinking, this is (Y/N)'s friend's party. It's her turn to be able to drink. Besides, I'm curious what kind of drunk she'll be.

As the night continues, I walk around to find (Y/N) to make sure she is safe. I hear her familiar laughter and follow it, finding her sitting with a group of her friends, a red drink in hand.

"There you are, (Y/N)!" I say, finding a seat beside her

"Well, of course I'm here, Flame brain! You can't get rid of me that easily!" She giggles, throwing herself back onto me.

I softly smile, and wrap one of my arms around her. (Y/N) downs her drink as her friend gets up to grab another, but ends up falling on her face. I gasp, and start to rise to my feet to help, but (Y/N) starts uncontrollably laughing, tears streaming down her face.

"(Y/N)! Let me up! You shouldn't be laughing!" I exclaim gently getting her off of me

"I shouldn't be laughing at your face either, yet here we are." She giggles

"Ha ha ha! You're a comedian now?" I sarcastically say, helping her friend up.

"I always have been," she smirks.

"Hope you weren't planning on quitting your day job." I say, unenthusiastically.

"Don't worry, I'm not quitting you." She laughs

"That wasn't even that funny." I pout, seeing everyone laughing

I think (Y/N)'s antics have finally ceased until I recognize the look of mischief in her eyes.

"Hey, I got some good jokes! Y'all want to hear?" She giggles

"No." I say

"Yes!" All her friends exclaim giggling

"Ope! You're outvoted Kai!" She exclaims booping me on the nose, "yer done!"

(Y/N) giggles and quickly downs another drink, causing me to sigh.

"Alright, alright, alright! First joke... what did one casket say to another casket?" (Y/N) asks, barely able to get it out between fits of giggles.

"Um... I dunno. What?" One friend asks.

"Is... is..." (Y/N) breaks out in a fit of laughter, unable to finish the punchline.

Her friends laugh, causing me to roll my eyes. Maybe it would be funny if (Y/N) could actually get the joke out.

"Why aren't yoooouuuu laughing, my precious Kai-Kai?" She slurs pinching my cheeks.

"You didn't get the punchline out." I say, grabbing her wrists to make her stop.

"Oh~ my bad," she giggles innocently.

"Well?" I ask impatiently, "what did one casket say to another casket?"

"Is... is that you coffin?" She manages to get out, laughing louder than before

I release a chuckle at the dad joke, while her friends laughter start back up.